THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

500 point stab in the dark

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
funkyfibes
Slave
funkyfibes

500 point stab in the dark Empty
PostSubject: 500 point stab in the dark   500 point stab in the dark I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13 2012, 06:42

This list is basically a stab in the dark (an idea that seems thematically appropriate amongst the Dark Eldar) of a list I put together. I have a battleforce and an Archon at this time. After getting my feet wet, I will start expanding my army, with no regard to financial situation or storage space if past gaming is any indicator. I have no actual playing experience yet so everything is based on a little reading, and guessing what sounds useful. All suggestions are greatly welcomed, and extremely appreciated. I can't provide too much on the way to play it as I have never played, so any suggestions on approach would be awesome as well.

Love, Mullets, and Metal!

Archon (105pts)
Agoniser (20pts)
Blast Pistol (15pts)
Combat Drugs (10pts)

Troops (315pts)

Kabalite Warriors (105pts)
10x Warriors (90pts)
Blaster (15pts)
9x Splinter Rifle

Wyches (210pts)
10x Wyches (100pts)
10x Haywire grenades (20pts)
2x Razorflails (20pts)
^ ^ ^ ^
Raider (70pts)
Nightshield (10pts)

Fast Attack
(78pts)

Reaver Jetbikes (78pts)
3x Jetbikes (66pts)
Heat Lance (12pts)
Back to top Go down
Orthien
Sybarite
Orthien

PostSubject: Re: 500 point stab in the dark   500 point stab in the dark I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13 2012, 08:10

While the best bet will be to play some friendly games and get a feel for you list I can offer some adive that may help you win those first games anyway.

Firstly that Archon need some friends or he will be shot to bits even in 500 pts. The only real option for it is to put him with the Wyches and drop their number by 1 to make room.

The Warriors would also benifit from a Transport but at this point level and with only the models you have they should be ok foot slogging as long as you get them some cover.

You probably won't come across many vehicles at 500 pts so the Heat Lance may be better served as a Blaster. Even if they bring vehicles the increased range and the fact its a Blaster will still be fine for helping bring them down.

Kabalite Warrior Helm Project Log: http://www.thedarkcity.net/t5342-real-life-kabalite-helm
Back to top Go down
funkyfibes
Slave
funkyfibes

PostSubject: Re: 500 point stab in the dark   500 point stab in the dark I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13 2012, 12:11

Thanks Orthien. I actually thought about dropping the warriors by one to bring the Archon along on the transport. The Blaster does make a lot more sense. While the first games will be fun friendly game, as will most since I'm not a huge tournament player, there's no point in bringing a list that doesn't make sense, or is imbalanced.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 500 point stab in the dark   500 point stab in the dark I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

500 point stab in the dark
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: