THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Best unit for Asdrubael Vect to go with?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Farmer
Hellion
Farmer

Best unit for Asdrubael Vect to go with? Empty
PostSubject: Best unit for Asdrubael Vect to go with?   Best unit for Asdrubael Vect to go with? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14 2012, 22:05

What's the best unit for Asdrubael Vect to join? last edition i had him with a group of 4 incubi in a venom and it worked well.

Should i ditch the incubi and add bloodbrides or maybe trueborn?
Back to top Go down
Ruke
Wych
Ruke

PostSubject: Re: Best unit for Asdrubael Vect to go with?   Best unit for Asdrubael Vect to go with? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14 2012, 23:02

bloodbrides are what I ran him with last edition (9 of them, including a syren w/venom blade and 3x razorflails), and it worked amazingly. The problem I had with it was that I caused so many wounds on the charge that I almost always wiped the unit I charged, or swept them... and then would be out in the open. Still, it's incredibly points effective imo, as even when I got left out in the open they never once failed to make their points back, at a minimum (and typically more). This unit will be even better in this edition, since vect gives his entire squad preferred enemy!

Hekatrix
HERO

PostSubject: Re: Best unit for Asdrubael Vect to go with?   Best unit for Asdrubael Vect to go with? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15 2012, 00:39

Has always been Wyches for me.

Why increase the cost of a unit that's already expensive? He's already expensive by himself, so keep the rest of the unit cheap. Take a PGL and Venomblade on the Hekatrix and just call it a day. Or an Agonizer as MEQ killer.

Slave

PostSubject: Re: Best unit for Asdrubael Vect to go with?   Best unit for Asdrubael Vect to go with? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15 2012, 03:05

I just came off a game where I ran Vect with 5 Incubi (Demiklaive and Onslaught) and a Haemy (Flesh Gauntlet and Liquifier). They absolutely dominated. I rolled through a Blood Angels assault squad with a Librarian and Sanguinor in one round without losing anybody. Good rolls helped, but everybody getting Preferred Enemy makes a lot of your rolling good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best unit for Asdrubael Vect to go with?   Best unit for Asdrubael Vect to go with? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best unit for Asdrubael Vect to go with?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Drukhari Tactics
-
Jump to: