THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

UK October Throne of Skulls 1500

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Caranthir987
Hellion
Caranthir987

UK October Throne of Skulls 1500 Empty
PostSubject: UK October Throne of Skulls 1500   UK October Throne of Skulls 1500 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15 2012, 19:46

HQ
Succubus with agoniser 85

Troops
5x Kabalite warriors with blaster, venom x2 splinter cannons, 125
5x Kabalite warriors with blaster, venom x2 splinter cannons, 125
5x Kabalite warriors with venom x2 splinter cannons, 110
9x Wyches with hekatrix with venom blade raider with nightshield and aethersails 180
9x Wyches with haywires and hekatrix with agoniser, raider with nightshield and aethersails 213

Elites
6x Incubi, raider with nightshields and aethersails 207

Heavy
Voidraven with x2 void lances, void bomb, x2 shatterfield missiles, flickerfield 175
Razorwing with x2 dark lances, x4 monoscythe missiles, splinter cannon, flickerfield 165
Ravager with x 3 dark lances, nightshield 115

1500 on the button

Certainly not the best DE 1500 army, and I'm worried about anti-tank - here's hoping there's a lot of footsloggers - but it has a lot of units that I like both fluff wise and aesthetically so that makes me happy, and will motivate me to paint it. I'm wondering, should I drop the hekatrix with the venom blade to stick haywires with them? haywires are totally win these days.

I would also like a couple more incubi and perhaps an onslaught klaivex, but I suppose I still have 7 skimmers and 2 flyers that can really put the hurt on infantry so the incubi's job is basically to mess up marine troops units that get caught in the open. 6 is not usually enough to go right through a marine squad (they kill 1 marine each statistically on the charge) but enough that they are a pain that need dealt with

Also, dunno if i should mix razors and voidravens, or just take 2 of one or the other

http://annihilatedsouls.blogspot.co.uk/
Back to top Go down

UK October Throne of Skulls 1500
Page 1 of 1