THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Find an opponent or arena in your area

Go down 
+5
commandersasha
baster
Kinnay
The_Burning_Eye
Gobsmakked
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

Find an opponent or arena in your area Empty
PostSubject: Find an opponent or arena in your area   Find an opponent or arena in your area I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19 2012, 03:25

Looking for a new victim in your local Commorraghan district? Or perhaps you have relocated to an unfamiliar spur and need to locate a new gaming den?

Satiate your thirst here - post your general location and availability, perhaps what type of games you prefer. Please keep it general and save the personal details for PM's.

Have at it my True Kin!

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

The Serpents' Breath - the Dark Eldar corsair scourge
Hive Fleet Void Riven & WIP thread
Back to top Go down
The_Burning_Eye
Trueborn
The_Burning_Eye

PostSubject: Re: Find an opponent or arena in your area   Find an opponent or arena in your area I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19 2012, 13:20

I'll start the ball rolling then.

I'm located in the East Midlands of the UK, specifically Rutland, anyone from the Leics/Notts/Northants area or the Stamford end of Lincs that fancies a game drop me a line.

My Blog - The Burning Eye Blog (check it out - comments always welcome)

My Project Log - Visions of the Burning Eye

My Gaming Log - Chronicles of the Burning Eye

My Club - MAD Wargaming

My Fluff - Kabal of the Burning Eye, Cult of the Shadowed Blade and Coven of Distorted Perfection
Back to top Go down
http://theburningeye.blogspot.com
Kinnay
Wych
Kinnay

PostSubject: Re: Find an opponent or arena in your area   Find an opponent or arena in your area I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19 2012, 14:12

I'm located in Hamburg, Germany. We have a few nice clubs and possibilities to game, so in case anyone happens to be in northern Germany (or southern Denmark), feel free to drop by! New players are always welcome. Smile

baster
Kabalite Warrior
baster

PostSubject: Re: Find an opponent or arena in your area   Find an opponent or arena in your area I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30 2012, 22:08

im in north west Norfolk just out side king lynn
Back to top Go down
commandersasha
Sybarite
commandersasha

PostSubject: Re: Find an opponent or arena in your area   Find an opponent or arena in your area I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30 2012, 23:11

Wimbledon, London; always happy to make new gaming friends!

My main gaming circle came via the "find a game" section on another 40K forum, so I like to support threads like these; I advertised for adult gamers who worked irregular hours, as I work weekends and nights; most of the guys in our group work in bars, security or other odd timed professions, or are family men, so we frequently game mid-week day times whilst the kids are at school!
Back to top Go down
Seelenberührer
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Find an opponent or arena in your area   Find an opponent or arena in your area I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31 2012, 07:18

I'm in Berlin, Germany. I still don't actually have a regular gaming group here (mainly through laziness and general unpredictability of work-life on my part, more than anything else), but very keen to hear from anyone nearby (and I'll definitely pop in and say 'hi', kinnay, if I'm ever in Hamburg...).

I wonder if this would work better if it were a list, which can then just be copied by each new poster, who will add their details? Grouped by country, then region, then name. This way, people looking for someone can just go straight to the last message in the thread and have everyone there...

So for instance, thus far, we have

seelenberührer - Germany - Berlin
kinnay - Germany - Hamburg
The_Burning_Eye - UK - East Midlands - Rutland
commandersasha - UK - London - Wimbledon
baster - UK - Norfolk - King Lynn
Back to top Go down
Izaeus
Kabalite Warrior
Izaeus

PostSubject: Re: Find an opponent or arena in your area   Find an opponent or arena in your area I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18 2014, 20:18

I live in south Alabama, United Staes
Back to top Go down
barenone
Kabalite Warrior
barenone

PostSubject: Re: Find an opponent or arena in your area   Find an opponent or arena in your area I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18 2014, 20:25

California, U.S.A closer to Sac
Back to top Go down
RisingDusk
Hellion
RisingDusk

PostSubject: Re: Find an opponent or arena in your area   Find an opponent or arena in your area I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22 2020, 05:45

Anyone in Arizona, USA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Find an opponent or arena in your area   Find an opponent or arena in your area I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Find an opponent or arena in your area
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DISCUSSION

:: Tournaments, Events & Games
-
Jump to: