THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

The Black Buzzards have found their nest.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mushkilla
Arena Champion
Mushkilla

The Black Buzzards have found their nest. Empty
PostSubject: The Black Buzzards have found their nest.   The Black Buzzards have found their nest. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22 2012, 19:58

I have been meaning to write this post for a while, but I have been so caught up in writing battle reports that I never really got round to it. Next thing I know I have over 50 posts and I still have yet to introduce myself!

DE were my first army back in 3rd when they were in the starter set (marine fodder). Since then I have dabbled in a lot of different armies, but always came back to the DE because I loved their fluff (all 10 pages of it!) and their speed.

I was always a fan of reaver jetbikes (as you have probably guessed from my battle reports) and as soon as I saw the new models I was sold. I had decided I was going to run them even if they ended up being terrible, fortunately they turned out to be quite good.

With the release of 6th my desire to enslave the stars was rekindled and I stumble across this wonderful community. I was impressed by the positive and open minded attitude of it's members. After the initial buzz of the DE release the internet had decided that DE was not a competitive codex, so I was surprised to find people who actually wanted to try to get the most out of a great book rather then moan about it.

So I'm glad to say that the Black Buzzards have finally found a nest to call home. Smile

“Even the Black Buzzards thought highly of him, and those maniacs were renowned for hating everyone.” - Tantalus, by Braden Campbell
Back to top Go down
Enfernux
Wych
Enfernux

PostSubject: Re: The Black Buzzards have found their nest.   The Black Buzzards have found their nest. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23 2012, 08:02

better late then never mate Very Happy a hearty welcome...a heart dripping with poison that is, but i think you got used to that with the DE fluff Smile

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/enfer.nux?ref=tn_tnmn
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: The Black Buzzards have found their nest.   The Black Buzzards have found their nest. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24 2012, 07:35

Welcome to TDC Mushkilla, you have been quite busy already!

You are absolutely correct, everyone here is a firm believer in the True Kin and enjoys the wonderful codex rendered by Messrs Kelly and Goodwin. DE have always had a strong following, witness the number of diehard players who persisted over a decade without updates.

Looking forward to seeing much more from the Black Buzzards.

Cheers.

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

The Serpents' Breath - the Dark Eldar corsair scourge
Hive Fleet Void Riven & WIP thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black Buzzards have found their nest.   The Black Buzzards have found their nest. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Black Buzzards have found their nest.
Page 1 of 1