THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

500PTS DEldar

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TwistedSoul
Slave
TwistedSoul

500PTS DEldar Empty
PostSubject: 500PTS DEldar   500PTS DEldar I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22 2012, 21:13

This list is mostly for some games against my friends, that being said it will be playing against Ork's, Necron's, Black templar, tau, Dark Angels, and 2 different CSM armies. Mainly this list is 2 teach all these new players the game....as they are all starting out with 500pts. They are all competitive players when it comes 2 any other games be it a boardgame or videogame and have been doing there homework on their own armies so i don't see a problem with a slightly competitive list.

HQ
Succubus- Agoniser
+85pts

Troops
8x Wyches- Haywire Grenade's, 1 Razorflail's, Hekatrix w/Agoniser
Raider-Nightshields
=192pts

5x Kabalite Warriors- Blaster
Venom-2 Splinter cannons
=125pts

Fast Attack
3x Reavers- Heatlance, Cluster Caltrops
=98 pts

I was thinking of swapping out the caltrops on the reaver for 2 more wyches. for the most part i know what my opponents are playing
Tau player is 2x 9 firewarriors , 2x devilfish,commander in crisis
necron is overlord, 5 immortals, 8 warriors, ghost ark
BT is 2 small squads of marines, emperors champions, chaplain and dreadnaught
DA is 5 marines rhino, 5 termies and belial
ork is 2 ork mobs , warboss, and a few killa cans
lemme know what u all think, i may use this against other players in the future.
Back to top Go down
Mushkilla
Arena Champion
Mushkilla

500PTS DEldar Empty
PostSubject: Re: 500PTS DEldar   500PTS DEldar I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22 2012, 21:25

Three man reaver squads are good for contesting, tanking overwatch for you wyches and hunting tanks. The Caltrops just make them more expensive for little gain in this case. Also wyches need the extra bodies this edition.

However, you still need to make sure you have space for the succubus in the raider. Smile

“Even the Black Buzzards thought highly of him, and those maniacs were renowned for hating everyone.” - Tantalus, by Braden Campbell
Back to top Go down
TwistedSoul
Slave
TwistedSoul

500PTS DEldar Empty
PostSubject: Re: 500PTS DEldar   500PTS DEldar I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22 2012, 21:30

ahh yes 10+1=11 good eye on the poor math skillz, maybe 1 more wych with Hydragauntlets? just cuz i don't have another pair of Razorflails atm.
Back to top Go down
Mushkilla
Arena Champion
Mushkilla

500PTS DEldar Empty
PostSubject: Re: 500PTS DEldar   500PTS DEldar I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22 2012, 21:36

I think you might be better off investing in a night shield for the venom as it will more likely be hanging around the 24" range.

I'm not sure on the night shield for the raider as it's going to be in your opponents face, aether sails might be more useful for the extra 2d6 movement.

“Even the Black Buzzards thought highly of him, and those maniacs were renowned for hating everyone.” - Tantalus, by Braden Campbell
Back to top Go down
TwistedSoul
Slave
TwistedSoul

500PTS DEldar Empty
PostSubject: Re: 500PTS DEldar   500PTS DEldar I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23 2012, 02:43

hmmm good points there, I'll definitely take the night shield on the venom, i'll think about the aethersails tho, if i take them i have 5 pts left over which could either be used 2 further upgrade the raider or throw a venom blade on the succubus.

btw love the battle reports in the sig, that list seems 2 wreck ur opponents.
Back to top Go down
Mushkilla
Arena Champion
Mushkilla

500PTS DEldar Empty
PostSubject: Re: 500PTS DEldar   500PTS DEldar I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23 2012, 07:08

TwistedSoul wrote:
hmmm good points there, I'll definitely take the night shield on the venom, i'll think about the aethersails tho, if i take them i have 5 pts left over which could either be used 2 further upgrade the raider or throw a venom blade on the succubus.

A venom blade is never a bad thing. As for the aethersails I haven't personally used them this edition, but I have heard that people have been getting good mileage out of them.

TwistedSoul wrote:

btw love the battle reports in the sig, that list seems 2 wreck ur opponents.

Thanks, It won't last forever, my opponents will adapt, sooner or later. Also I have no idea how it's going to scale.

Back to top Go down
Enfernux
Wych
Enfernux

500PTS DEldar Empty
PostSubject: Re: 500PTS DEldar   500PTS DEldar I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23 2012, 08:29

well, for an extra 5 pts, a venom blade as said above isnt a bad thing...although neither is a hwg. Your pick Smile
the reavers...iduno they are good, just not in this small numbers. Like ants: you can squash one with ease, but a whole nest...

vs tau: the crisis commander, if not with irridium plates is a fast one to fall, even with shields and two shield drones - gotta love'em chalanges Smile
vs necron: iduno, dont play against them that much.
vs BT: stun the dred, krak(haywire) it to death...hmm...this just occured to me. You only have one effective unite in your list, the wyches. Dread, champion, chaplain...and 2 small unites of marines. Ah well Very Happy
vs DA: now those termies are going to be a pain in the bottom. Kill the other squad, and if they are hammernators, just stay away from them untill the end of the game, if they are shootinators, well then make that shooting and assault count, but only after you killed the marine squad!
vs orkz: they are fun and very unpredictable, so have fun Very Happy

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/enfer.nux?ref=tn_tnmn
TwistedSoul
Slave
TwistedSoul

500PTS DEldar Empty
PostSubject: Re: 500PTS DEldar   500PTS DEldar I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23 2012, 21:55

Thanks for all ur input guys, I know the reaver's aren't as effective in small numbers so i was hoping 2 add more once i scale up. I do all ready have all the model's so there's no harm in giving the list a shot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

500PTS DEldar Empty
PostSubject: Re: 500PTS DEldar   500PTS DEldar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

500PTS DEldar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-