THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Ram or Hull?

Go down 
+3
CaptainBalroga
Marquis Vaulkhere
Painjunky
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Painjunky
Wych
Painjunky

Ram or Hull? Empty
PostSubject: Ram or Hull?   Ram or Hull? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05 2012, 14:44

Does the egyptian ram/prow of our raiders count as part of the hull for enemy shooting?
Back to top Go down
Marquis Vaulkhere
Kabalite Warrior
Marquis Vaulkhere

Ram or Hull? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ram or Hull?   Ram or Hull? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05 2012, 15:59

I don't know what other peoples ruling are on this but I let them shoot it if I get to range/disembark from there. That way its even between the two groups. Hell if I fought orks and someone wanted to lower the boarding plank and shoot from there I would probably laugh my dark eldar rear off and let them.

CaptainBalroga
Sybarite
CaptainBalroga

Ram or Hull? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ram or Hull?   Ram or Hull? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06 2012, 01:31

As the Marquis, I have always counted the nose as the hull, so you can shoot from it and disembark off of it. Don't let anyone give you crap if you decide to use the marginally larger bit that's labeled "Shock Prow", either.

Wych
Painjunky

Ram or Hull? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ram or Hull?   Ram or Hull? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06 2012, 04:25

That sounds fair. Thanx guys
Back to top Go down
Lightcavalier
Hellion

Ram or Hull? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ram or Hull?   Ram or Hull? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07 2012, 15:03

My friends and I have been using the hull of the boat...but we also use it for everything.
Back to top Go down
Darkgreen Pirate
Sybarite
Darkgreen Pirate

Ram or Hull? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ram or Hull?   Ram or Hull? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07 2012, 16:35

I think it depends on your local group, we play it as Lightcavalier here. Same for Dozerblades, Deffrollas etc. No disembarking from it, but no shooting it either.

Anggul
Sybarite
Anggul

Ram or Hull? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ram or Hull?   Ram or Hull? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08 2012, 21:02

It's part of the hull, you can disembark from it and shoot at it. Otherwise you could deploy with it hanging over the deployment line.

"Oh how awful, did he at least die painlessly? To shreds you say? Well, how's his Dracon holding up? To shreds you say? Very well then... Sad, sad, terrible gruesome news about my colleague Archon Mhu'bhutu." - 'The Feather', Dracon of the Bladed Lotus
Back to top Go down
RazorBryce
Slave
RazorBryce

Ram or Hull? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ram or Hull?   Ram or Hull? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11 2012, 23:23

Anggul wrote:
It's part of the hull, you can disembark from it and shoot at it. Otherwise you could deploy with it hanging over the deployment line.

Point and case.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ram or Hull? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ram or Hull?   Ram or Hull? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ram or Hull?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions