THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1500 pts new army

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ravagetheimperium
Slave
ravagetheimperium

1500 pts new army Empty
PostSubject: 1500 pts new army   1500 pts new army I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10 2012, 00:26

Hi, Denizens of the Dark City.

I've been observing these forums for a while, and I decided to convert from Chaos to DE because I HATE SPACE MARINES... Even if they are evil. Anyway, I've only played a few 500 and 750 pts games with my spiky friends, where my Haemonculi and Wracks just didn't perform well, so I thought of creating a hybrid Kabal/Wych Cult list. Here's my first try for 1500 pts:

Duke Sliscus 150
Succubus (Agoniser) 85

7 Trueborn (ShCx5, SCx2) 139
Raider (FF, NS) 80

5 Warriors (Blaster) 60
Venom (SCx2) 65
5 Warriors (Blaster) 60
Venom (SCx2) 65
8 Wyches (Hex, Agoniser) 110
Raider (FF, SP, TGL) 80
7 Wyches (Hex, Agoniser) 100
Raider (FF, SP, TGL) 80

3 Reavers (Blaster) 81

Ravager (3xDL, FF) 115
Ravager (3xDL, FF) 115
Ravager (3xDL, FF) 115

Total 1500

Please comment, I badly need improvements.

What I want to do is form a deepstriking assault force with the Wyches, supported by the Succubus, while the warriors and trueborn (who will get Sliscus' 3+ venom) snipe from afar. Ravagers can deepstrike if needed to take out a key enemy vehicle if needed. Here are my concerns:

-Am I over-upgrading the Raiders? Should I drop the shock prows and TGLs to get more Wyches?
-Am I a bit low on Darklight weapons? How could I be more effective in adding more to the list?
-Do the Reavers (which I included due to the new rules) promise good play with such a small unit?
-Am I making the most of Sliscus' abilities (especially contraband)?

Thanks!

ravagetheimperium

1500 pts new army
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: