THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1750 Australian Tournie list (with allies)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
adreal
Hellion

1750 Australian Tournie list (with allies) Empty
PostSubject: 1750 Australian Tournie list (with allies)   1750 Australian Tournie list (with allies) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12 2012, 09:54

Going of the models that I own (or can build easily) and my in-ability to get my flier to work right (as a skimmer it's great though) here is a 1750 list that I plan to use at tournies in australia (with or without comp)

HQ
Archon
-Blaster
-Venom Blade
-Shadowfield
=110pts
I used this guy abit in 5th ed, without the shadowfield, and he did pretty good. Shadowfield is here becasue of the warlord objective

Allied HQ
Farseer
-Runes of Warding
-Spirit Stones
-2 Powers
=130pts
Okay runes of warding helps curb the nasty new rulebook powers out there, 2 powers is to eat up points though, usually fires the quad gun

ELITES
4 Trueborn
-4 Blasters
-Raider with Flickerfields and Night Shields
=188pts
Okay I know that if I move I get a 5+ cover save, but combat does happen, or I might forget to move, or I get Imobilised, or I don't have first turn.......I think flickerfields are needed still. Blasterborn are still blasterborn though and I like them in a raider more then in a venom

TROOPS
10 Warriors
-Blaster
-Dark Lance
-Sybarite
-Raider with Flickerfields, Night Shields and Splinter Racks
=230pts

10 Warriors
-Blaster
-Dark Lance
-Sybarite
=230pts

10 Warriors
-Blaster
-Dark Lance
-Sybarite
=230pts
10 warriors have a chance of surviving a vehicle explosion, 5 just don't (not really) dark lances may be a waste, but it's a extra lance shot, and it can fire on the move now, also I have dissies in my heavy support, the extra lances do help

5 Warriors
-Blaster
-Sybarite
=70pts
Man the bastion quad gun in night fight, or the heavy bolters if not, then leg it for an objective close by

Allied TROOPS
5 Dire Avengers
=60pts
Cheaper then rangers, man the quad gun or the bastion depending on night fight, leg it for an objective

HEAVY SUPPORT
Ravager
-3 Disintegrator Cannons
-Flickerfields
-Night Shields
=125pts

Ravager
-3 Disintegrator Cannons
-Flickerfields
-Night Shields
=125pts

Ravager
-3 Disintegrator Cannons
-Flickerfields
-Night Shields
=125pts
27 AP2 S5 shots, this will deal with termie's (storm shields, not so much, but torrent.....) and alot of my anti infantry. Lances are better againast Nobs and Warriors true, but my ravagers are built with dissie's so there is that, plus with cover being 'worse' the dissie is better

FORTIFICATION
Imperial Bastion
-Quad Gun
=125pts
Gives me some anti air, can do some anti tank, is nice to make sure I capture my home objective (something I rarely did in 5th) and will cause annoyence, but wont be LoS blocked by terrain placement, so win lol!

So this is my list, and my thoughts, what are yours about this list??
Back to top Go down

1750 Australian Tournie list (with allies)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: