THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

of Plagues and Other Germ Warfare

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Broken Arrow
Slave
Broken Arrow

of Plagues and Other Germ Warfare Empty
PostSubject: of Plagues and Other Germ Warfare   of Plagues and Other Germ Warfare I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13 2012, 20:11

So I've got this Idea for a short story that just won't leave me alone: the enemies of a new archon are meeting to discuss ways to get rid of him. they are meeting over a meal, and little do they know the meal is poisoned with the glass plague, a slow acting binary version. to get it around the food tasters one part of the plague is in the food, one in the drink, when both are consumed it takes effect. then I realized: this is Commorragh, you can't simply kill your enemies with poison, needs more style, more suffering. so here's what I'm wondering: could someone hypothetically make a version of the glass plague that only turns the skin below the neck to glass, trapping the victim until they die of thirst? I love the irony of them dieing with food in arms reach, and I'm assuming due to the similar body shape that the 3-3-3 rule still applies. that is three minutes without air, three days without water, and three weeks without food. so what's the verdict: will this work with the fluff or not?

Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: of Plagues and Other Germ Warfare   of Plagues and Other Germ Warfare I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13 2012, 20:21

Have you read Path of the Renegad? It has something very similar. You could probably get a lot of inspiration from it.
Although, I do like the twist of only turning the skin to glass. I think if a Heamie spent long enough on it he could make it.

I like the idea.

of Plagues and Other Germ Warfare YiVCUio
Back to top Go down
Sedarofe
Hellion
Sedarofe

PostSubject: Re: of Plagues and Other Germ Warfare   of Plagues and Other Germ Warfare I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14 2012, 04:45

I think the neck and below idea could work, as you could have a trinket that they all wear around the neck that provides the antidote, but only in a small amount to create a barrier for them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: of Plagues and Other Germ Warfare   of Plagues and Other Germ Warfare I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

of Plagues and Other Germ Warfare
Page 1 of 1