THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

I think I've finally gone insane

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Broken Arrow
Slave
Broken Arrow

I think I've finally gone insane Empty
PostSubject: I think I've finally gone insane   I think I've finally gone insane I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13 2012, 22:44

Making my Archon have a half eldar son and daughter is one thing, but I’m afraid I’ve gone too far now. I’m trying to figure out what my Kabal does when they’re not raiding that would work with what I’ve already come up with:

They like flying and going fast. (it’s genetic in the archon’s family and the others follow his example)

The allied hemonculus coven specializes in genetic modification and organic construction using a material rendered down from organic matter called Slurry. (combined with the above means there’s a lot of scourges in the kabal)

The wych cult that works for the kabal has a signature attraction called the beast hunts. (the wychs are temporarily modified with animal DNA, then sent out into a jungle like environment to hunt down and kill slaves also modified with only their new natural weapons (fangs, claws, venoms, ect.) the viewers watch from their personal craft, kind of like a drive in movie)

Just before summer break began I was talking with my friend about my fluff and I asked him what their main occupation could be. He told me: “dude, what if they ran a resort, like a dark eldar Disney World.” I laughed at him at the time, but now I’ve got nothing better. I mean do Dark Eldar even take vacations? Isn’t a raid their version of spring break? I think I’ve finally lost it for even considering this idea. Please tell me someone in the dark city has an alternative to Dark Eldar Disney World, or I’m going to have to use it.

Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: I think I've finally gone insane   I think I've finally gone insane I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13 2012, 22:52

Dark Eldar Water World.

Some come to see our Krakes and live slave feeds, others come for the half naked dancing servants and others come for the vast blood oceans and gore slides. Whatever your reason for coming to the Commorragh branck of Water World make sure you do it in style in our Duke Sliscus endorsed Raiders.
Guaranteed to get you high, if you know what we mean. Wink

That was the only alternative that I could think of, other than Dark Eldar Lego Land. In my fluff I do have a land called the Depraved Reserves where the rich come to hunt all variety of creatures. It's pretty much a safari. If my Grand Archon needs the people hunting there then he has teams following them to ensure their existence, but if he has invited somebody who he wants to get rid of he sets it up so that they face monsters almost as ferocious as The Beasts of Caliban alone.

I do like the idea of a Dark Eldar holiday/relaxation resort, though, and you have some nice fluff. I really like you Wych Cult by the way.

I think I've finally gone insane YiVCUio
Back to top Go down
Broken Arrow
Slave
Broken Arrow

PostSubject: Re: I think I've finally gone insane   I think I've finally gone insane I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14 2012, 00:13

Well seeing as the idea of a Dark Eldar resort isn't completely out there, I figure I might as well run with it. What if it was in a pocket realm on an island surrounded by a looted sea? I'm thinking kind of making it like that Atlantis resort in the Bahamas. Because arrogance and decadence caused Atlantis to fall, very similarly to how the Eldar fell. Oh the irony has me all giddy, full write up to come shortly.

Slave

PostSubject: Re: I think I've finally gone insane   I think I've finally gone insane I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15 2012, 15:46

It sounds like you might have a Predator-ish game-hunt theme going on... all about personal trophies. You could work some of that into your fluff.
Back to top Go down
Broken Arrow
Slave
Broken Arrow

PostSubject: Re: I think I've finally gone insane   I think I've finally gone insane I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15 2012, 16:15

Actually I was playing SWTOR yesterday and I had a better idea: dark eldar mandalorians. Their thing is bounty hunting and mercenary work. I've got a whole system worked out where a kabalite's rank is based on his "kill points". They're also surprisingly inclusive, for dark eldar. If you can prove your worth you're welcome to join, trueborn half-born you all start at the bottom.

Slave

PostSubject: Re: I think I've finally gone insane   I think I've finally gone insane I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29 2012, 22:36

how are these kill points graded? HVT's? graceful/stylish kills? or raw numbers?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think I've finally gone insane   I think I've finally gone insane I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I think I've finally gone insane
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Kabals Of The Dark City
-
Jump to: