THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Silly question regarding Night Fighter trait

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kung Fu Hamster
Hellion
Kung Fu Hamster

Silly question regarding Night Fighter trait Empty
PostSubject: Silly question regarding Night Fighter trait   Silly question regarding Night Fighter trait I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14 2012, 17:40

This is probably a stupid question, but it's been bugging me all morning & I won't have access to my BRB until late tonight, when I'll most likely forget about it until the next time I can't easily look it up. Smile

How long are the night fighting rules in effect for when you get the "Night Fighter" trait? Is it just turn 1, or does it last until turn 4 when the normal night fighting roll comes in?
Back to top Go down
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: Silly question regarding Night Fighter trait   Silly question regarding Night Fighter trait I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14 2012, 17:51

nighfighter just means that you automatically get night fight T1, there is no roll to see if the game starts with it. After that you follow the normal Nightfighting rule, so after T1 you roll, and see if it stays. So on and So forth

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
Kinnay
Wych
Kinnay

PostSubject: Re: Silly question regarding Night Fighter trait   Silly question regarding Night Fighter trait I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15 2012, 08:36

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you're confusing the Nightfightibg rules with some Necron power. The original Nightfighting is either ONLY on the first turn (decided with a 4+), or on any of the last turns, starting with turn 5, and then lasting until the game ends (BRB p. 124). Nowhere does it say that you keep rolling to see if the night stays, does it?

tlronin
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Silly question regarding Night Fighter trait   Silly question regarding Night Fighter trait I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15 2012, 13:23

Kinnay = correct. P111.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silly question regarding Night Fighter trait   Silly question regarding Night Fighter trait I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silly question regarding Night Fighter trait
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions
-
Jump to: