THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

What/Where: Grisly Trophy & Splinter Racks (Vehicle Upgrade), Lance (Weapon Descriptor/Rule)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VoidDragon
Slave

What/Where: Grisly Trophy & Splinter Racks (Vehicle Upgrade), Lance (Weapon Descriptor/Rule) Empty
PostSubject: What/Where: Grisly Trophy & Splinter Racks (Vehicle Upgrade), Lance (Weapon Descriptor/Rule)   What/Where: Grisly Trophy & Splinter Racks (Vehicle Upgrade), Lance (Weapon Descriptor/Rule) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15 2012, 21:38

Grisly Trophy & Splinter Racks (Vehicle Upgrade), Lance (Weapon Descriptor/Rule)

I've read through the Dark Eldar Codex and I can't find a description for these rules/upgrades.
I've read through the Big Rule Book (6th edition) and I probably missed it or didn't understand it whilst reading it.

Can some one explain these to me?
(Can you also reference the BRB page where they are found?)

Signed
~Lost & Confused
~~Dark Eldar Noob (or Knob, depending on pronunciation)
Back to top Go down
Mushkilla
Arena Champion
Mushkilla

What/Where: Grisly Trophy & Splinter Racks (Vehicle Upgrade), Lance (Weapon Descriptor/Rule) Empty
PostSubject: Re: What/Where: Grisly Trophy & Splinter Racks (Vehicle Upgrade), Lance (Weapon Descriptor/Rule)   What/Where: Grisly Trophy & Splinter Racks (Vehicle Upgrade), Lance (Weapon Descriptor/Rule) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15 2012, 21:44

Dark light weaponry page 56 of the DE codex.

Vehicle armoury page 63 of the DE codex.

“Even the Black Buzzards thought highly of him, and those maniacs were renowned for hating everyone.” - Tantalus, by Braden Campbell
Back to top Go down
VoidDragon
Slave

PostSubject: Re: What/Where: Grisly Trophy & Splinter Racks (Vehicle Upgrade), Lance (Weapon Descriptor/Rule)   What/Where: Grisly Trophy & Splinter Racks (Vehicle Upgrade), Lance (Weapon Descriptor/Rule) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15 2012, 22:22

Thank you, Mushkilla. (By the way, I enjoy your Battle Reports immensely! I especially like the Reaver Jet Bike Squads. I definitely need to get me some of those!)

That answers my questions about Grisly Trophy and Splinter Racks.

However my question about Lances is more about the Weapon "Type" descriptor. What does weapon type of Lance mean? (Or where can that be found in the rule book?)
Back to top Go down
Mushkilla
Arena Champion
Mushkilla

PostSubject: Re: What/Where: Grisly Trophy & Splinter Racks (Vehicle Upgrade), Lance (Weapon Descriptor/Rule)   What/Where: Grisly Trophy & Splinter Racks (Vehicle Upgrade), Lance (Weapon Descriptor/Rule) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15 2012, 22:27

Ahh sorry, It's page 38 in the BRB.

(Glad you enjoy the reports Smile)

“Even the Black Buzzards thought highly of him, and those maniacs were renowned for hating everyone.” - Tantalus, by Braden Campbell
Back to top Go down
tlronin
Wych

PostSubject: Re: What/Where: Grisly Trophy & Splinter Racks (Vehicle Upgrade), Lance (Weapon Descriptor/Rule)   What/Where: Grisly Trophy & Splinter Racks (Vehicle Upgrade), Lance (Weapon Descriptor/Rule) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16 2012, 12:21

Hey Voiddragon,

Seriously not to be a annoying or whatever, but to help you help yourself better in the future...

You know the rulebook has an index at the back right? "Lance" is right there in the index and points to page 38. And so are many (if not all) things.

Lots of luck and fun with your gang of evil space pirates.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What/Where: Grisly Trophy & Splinter Racks (Vehicle Upgrade), Lance (Weapon Descriptor/Rule)   What/Where: Grisly Trophy & Splinter Racks (Vehicle Upgrade), Lance (Weapon Descriptor/Rule) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What/Where: Grisly Trophy & Splinter Racks (Vehicle Upgrade), Lance (Weapon Descriptor/Rule)
Page 1 of 1