THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Defensive grenades and our Transports

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
1++
Hekatrix

Defensive grenades and our Transports Empty
PostSubject: Defensive grenades and our Transports   Defensive grenades and our Transports I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20 2012, 12:43

Here is a really crazy (or prolly stoopid) question. Please don't flame me, just thinking outside the box on this one;

A troop unit that is equiped with Defensive Grenades (PGL) is mounted inside their Dedicated Transport, they are considered 1 unit (or are they not...) so therefore does the transport gain Stealth if being shot at from 8" away?
Back to top Go down
Mushkilla
Arena Champion
Mushkilla

PostSubject: Re: Defensive grenades and our Transports   Defensive grenades and our Transports I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20 2012, 12:48

Unfortunately, as much as it would make sense (open topped transports). Defensive grenades only come into play when your unit is shot at or assaulted; units aboard transports cannot be shot at nor assaulted.

At least that's how I see it.
Back to top Go down
Darkgreen Pirate
Sybarite
Darkgreen Pirate

PostSubject: Re: Defensive grenades and our Transports   Defensive grenades and our Transports I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20 2012, 16:06

I think Mushkilla is correct, I would love to see it but considering a unit and vehicle are treated as seperate for purposes of shooting as well, I dont think it will work.
Back to top Go down
Darkos
Slave
Darkos

PostSubject: Re: Defensive grenades and our Transports   Defensive grenades and our Transports I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23 2012, 02:23

I agree. The transport must be equipped with defensive grenades, ( or disruption pods, as TAU does). But remember, your embarked units can overwatch if someone tries to assault the transport
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Defensive grenades and our Transports   Defensive grenades and our Transports I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Defensive grenades and our Transports
Page 1 of 1