THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

2000k w/ Eldar Allies

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Deyfluff
Kabalite Warrior
Deyfluff

2000k w/ Eldar Allies  Empty
PostSubject: 2000k w/ Eldar Allies    2000k w/ Eldar Allies  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23 2012, 09:30

Primary army

This is my first attempt at a larger size army. Somewhat of a wych cult. I love the scourge and incubi models so those are thrown in as well. CC is greatly appreciated. I am a total noob Razz
HQ-
Lelith Hesperax – 175

Elites-
Incubi x 5 in venom – 165

Troops-
Wyches x 8 w/ haywire grenades in raider w/ nightshield – 166

Fast Attack-
Scourges x 15 w/ 6 haywire blaster w/ nighshield –240

Heavy Support-
Razorwing Jetfighter x 2 w/ splinter cannon & nightshields – 330

TOTAL- 1408

Allies –

For Allies I don't know much about about Eldar. I am picking up a Codex tomorrow. I love the Farseer and Warlock models, Howling Banshees, the Rangers and Wraithlord. Which, if any, of these models works well with the list I have?

Thanks for any help!
Back to top Go down
Drager
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: 2000k w/ Eldar Allies    2000k w/ Eldar Allies  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23 2012, 12:20

Scourges can't take nightshields, they aren't vehicles. Not got too much experience with combat DE in 6th, I prefer shooting. I do use Eldar allies though, Farseer is great, Pathfinders are great and scatter laser war walkers are great. Vypers are ok. Guardian Jet Bikes are quite good. Everything else is a bit meh, cause DE just do it better for cheaper.
Back to top Go down
1++
Hekatrix

PostSubject: Re: 2000k w/ Eldar Allies    2000k w/ Eldar Allies  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26 2012, 12:04

Drager pretty much hit the nail on the head there. Another prob with Allies is they cannot ride in our transports so it might be good to put a Farseer on a jetbike for instance.

In regards to your troop loadout I personally would suggest dropping 1 Incubi (to make room for Lelith) then drop all your Wyches down to 5. This gets you a 4th unit of Wyches, and you will need it too. Everybody knows the way to kill DE is to destroy Raiders/Venoms....so try not to put too many pts into them. if you loose 2 Raiders you still have 2 left, and those 2 will take out Tanks.
Back to top Go down
Deyfluff
Kabalite Warrior
Deyfluff

PostSubject: Re: 2000k w/ Eldar Allies    2000k w/ Eldar Allies  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27 2012, 07:32

Oh derp derp to the night shields on scourges. Thank you for the advice. Should I worry about the fragility of wyches? I know 6th edition really nerfed them. Would it be better to bring in other troops along with them?
Back to top Go down
Enfernux
Wych
Enfernux

PostSubject: Re: 2000k w/ Eldar Allies    2000k w/ Eldar Allies  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27 2012, 08:00

this would be much better if we knew what you could face.
5 incu wont hit that hard, esp w.out a leader or an HQ.

Allies: seer on JB+seer council with appropriate powers, guardian platform with EML, pathfinders, dire avengers in serpents, GJB for last turn objective grabbing/contesting - these are all good. Fast attack: warp spiders can make hurt, s.hawks can throw nades on the enemy, vyper squadrons are amazing. HS: ww with scatters or if you want to be cheap, with shuri cannons.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/enfer.nux?ref=tn_tnmn
Deyfluff
Kabalite Warrior
Deyfluff

PostSubject: Re: 2000k w/ Eldar Allies    2000k w/ Eldar Allies  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27 2012, 08:28

@engernux
My boyfriend plays BA so I will playing against him a lot. For his 2000k list he runs something a long the lines of this...

HQ
Mephiston
Librarian

Elites
Chaplain
Priest

Troops
Assault squad 10
Assault squad 10

DC in drop pod

DC dread

baal predator

storm raven

Would I be better off with more incubi say with an Archon in a venom? Thanks for the suggestions with the allies!
Back to top Go down
Enfernux
Wych
Enfernux

PostSubject: Re: 2000k w/ Eldar Allies    2000k w/ Eldar Allies  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27 2012, 09:23

all in all, against this, you would be better off, with a CWE army.
on DE: I would go with my standard list for 1.5k, add a farseer with an enbolden lock-gjb composition, and if the points let, a ww squadron with scatters or shuris.
My main list is: archon, 8 incu, 3 haems, 16 wyches, 2 heka, 3 raiders, 2 razorwings.

On stormraven: i would position so that it cant threaten me during the game - thanks to mobility.
haems stay in transports, liquify, weaponry melts away infantry - disintegrators - wyches can precharge with cover from incu - positioning - or they can wreck vehicles, incu will melt away his squadrons, for with custom dice - not GW ones - an incu kills a marine a turn by average rolling.
razorwings are to slow down/peal away on his forces with missiles, melt with disints, raiders disint, haems liqui, ww supportfire, gjbseer pops powers, the squad shoots and goes back behind cover.
Back to top Go down
Deyfluff
Kabalite Warrior
Deyfluff

PostSubject: Re: 2000k w/ Eldar Allies    2000k w/ Eldar Allies  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27 2012, 09:32

Okay. Why do you need three haemies? Are you splitting up the wyches into 2 units and then putting them into two raiders?

What do you recommend the archon being equipped with?

In the off chance of me switching entirely to CWE, which is still an option, what do you think would be beneficial in facing this list?
Back to top Go down
Enfernux
Wych
Enfernux

PostSubject: Re: 2000k w/ Eldar Allies    2000k w/ Eldar Allies  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27 2012, 09:51

1 archon - venom blade, phantasm, drugs, shadowfield
1 haem - liquifire
a) 7 incubi and a klaivex with demiklaves
b) 8 incubi
raider with disintegrator
1 haem - liquifire
7 wyches - hwg, 1 spec weapon, my preference is shardnet
1 heka with VB and phantasm
1 haem - liquifire
7 wyches - hwg, 1 spec weapon, my preference is shardnet
1 heka with VB and phantasm

On Eldar there are meny ways you can go: Saim Hann, Biel Tan.
Saim Hann a) jetseer council, lots of GJB with enbold lock and cannons, prisms.
Saim Hann b) jetseer council, lots of GJB with enbold lock and cannons, vypers, prisms, additional Farseer.
Biel Tan a) eldrad, avatar, wraithguard w spiritseer, wraithlords, warwalkers, guardians w eml/brightlance, and you can try rangers/pathfinders
Biel Tan b) Farseer, harlequins, warwalkers, striking scorps stormguard with flamers and a distructor lock.
Biel Tan c) Eldrad with wraithguard and spiritseer, pathfinders, stormguard with flamers and distructor lock in a serpent and/or guardians with conceal/embolden lock with eml/BL, warwalkers, support weapon platforms. Avatar or a nother farseer.

Edit: hekatrixs have hwg to

Last edited by Enfernux on Wed Aug 29 2012, 07:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Deyfluff
Kabalite Warrior
Deyfluff

PostSubject: Re: 2000k w/ Eldar Allies    2000k w/ Eldar Allies  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29 2012, 07:43

Thanks for all your help @Enfernux:) Im gonna tweak my list and post another one for more critiques.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2000k w/ Eldar Allies    2000k w/ Eldar Allies  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2000k w/ Eldar Allies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: