THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Looking for thoughts on sniping unit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheSadPanda
Slave

Looking for thoughts on sniping unit Empty
PostSubject: Looking for thoughts on sniping unit   Looking for thoughts on sniping unit I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31 2012, 15:59

So I was messing around with the idea of a unit of Haemys w. hex rifles (up to 6) paired with allies for a Farseer that can guide/fortune and some pathfinders. This would be a very annoying unit IMO. Potentially very killy, scoring, and bloody hard to get rid of outside of assaulting them. Would fit in nicely with a shooting list. Maybe go lower on the Haemys and get a CC character in the unit to help with getting assaulted. Think of it inside a defense line with a gun, and an Archon or Lelith to shoot the gun.

It isn't really a good multipurpose unit though. What do you all think about running something like that assuming you balance out the rest of the army in other areas?

Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Looking for thoughts on sniping unit   Looking for thoughts on sniping unit I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31 2012, 16:16

The idea of Farseer/Pathfinders/Hexrifles has been around for a while now but I've not seen anyone use it in a battle as yet. It's a lot of points and can potentially inflict a lot of damage.

Enfernux
Wych
Enfernux

PostSubject: Re: Looking for thoughts on sniping unit   Looking for thoughts on sniping unit I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31 2012, 16:35

pathfinders: DS flamers, and they are toast, or TAU ABFP 18" LB s4 ap5 assault1 ignores cover Razz you want a sniping unite? 2 wracks 1 aco, 1 haem, 2 hexrifles, in venom w cannons. OR get GK ally vindicar assassin. i believe it doesnt even need a 6 on bs to nominate his target iirc

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/enfer.nux?ref=tn_tnmn
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for thoughts on sniping unit   Looking for thoughts on sniping unit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for thoughts on sniping unit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Drukhari Tactics
-
Jump to: