THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Decisions on 1500 & 2000, and C&C

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anggul
Sybarite
Anggul

Decisions on 1500 & 2000, and C&C Empty
PostSubject: Decisions on 1500 & 2000, and C&C   Decisions on 1500 & 2000, and C&C I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05 2012, 18:35

Hello there gentlemens, I come to you to ask your opinions on which of these would work best at both 1500 and 2000 points levels.

At 1496 both lists start with this base:

Elites:
Incubi (5): raider: 170pts

Troops:
Kabalite warriors (10): splinter cannon, raider w/SR+NS: 180pts

Kabalite warriors (10): splinter cannon, raider w/SR+NS: 180pts

Wyches (10): haywires, 2x wych weapon (not sure which yet), hekatrix w/power weapon (I like her to always benefit no matter which drug they roll), PGL, raider: 230pts

Fast attack:
Reavers (60: 2x heat lance: 156pts

Heavy support:
Ravager: 3 DL: 105pts

Ravager: 3 DL: 105pts

At 2000 I add:

3 more Incubi to the squad

Scourges (5): 2x haywire blaster: 130pts

Scourges (5): 2x haywire blaster: 130pts

Voidraven bomber: FF, NS: 165pts

Now here are the options which I can't decide between.

HQ decision:

Archon: Power weapon, combat drugs, PGL, SF: 140pts

OR

Duke Sliscus (the extra 10pts are acquired by dropping the Splinter Cannon carrier in one of the Warrior squads, leaving me with 15pts to play around with afterward)

Troops decision:

Haemonculus: power weapon, LG: 70pts

Wracks (Cool: LG, acothyst, raider: 160pts (another Wrack is added in 2000)

I could change the power weapon to a venom blade and also give one to the acothyst.

OR

Another of the same Wych squad shown in the base list, both of these choices work out at 230pts

Obviously Sliscus becomes more attractive if I opt to take a second Wych squad for his combat drugs and makes a Warrior squad's guns particularly scary, whereas the Archon has higher WS and Attacks so will hit more, and gives the Incubi a PGL. If I take the Duke I imagine I would probably give the 5 Incubi a Venom instead of a Raider.

Thoughts?

"Oh how awful, did he at least die painlessly? To shreds you say? Well, how's his Dracon holding up? To shreds you say? Very well then... Sad, sad, terrible gruesome news about my colleague Archon Mhu'bhutu." - 'The Feather', Dracon of the Bladed Lotus
Back to top Go down

Decisions on 1500 & 2000, and C&C
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: