THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

The Kabal of the Purple Sun

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vharing
Hellion
vharing

The Kabal of the Purple Sun Empty
PostSubject: The Kabal of the Purple Sun   The Kabal of the Purple Sun I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 07:35

The Kabal of the Purple Sun Purple14

The Kabal of the Purple Sun is almost totally dedicated to realspace raids. The Archon, Lillum Dusklance, gain her title by slaying her father while he was in bed with his favorite mistress. The whole plot was arranged by her mother to gain the position, but Lillum had learned much of her deceitfulness her. With a cruel twist of irony, she decided to kill her mother as well and take the title as leader of the house for herself. Unfortunately, her father was semi favored by Lord Vect at the time. Once news of the coup reached his ears, he had her banished from Commorragh. Since then, her kabal has plied the stars, making raid after raid, selling the slaves and treasures gained to other dark kin with better connections within the Dark City. Within her raiding fleet, she has gathered other outcasts of Commorragh; a wych cult, small haemonculi coven, even a group of Incubi. All take a cut of anything gained during raids. Archon Lillum knows for a second that without them her raids would fail, and that they will abandon her to the void if she ever stops raiding. And so, that acts as a drive to push her ever onward, pillaging world after world and ship after ship. She hopes one day to return to Commorraagh with enough wealth and troops that Vect can not deny he entry back.
The Kabal of the Purple Sun Purple17

Last edited by vharing on Tue Jun 07 2011, 07:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://bloodangelsdarkeldarandtyranidsohmy.blogspot.com/
Xelkireth
In Exile

PostSubject: Re: The Kabal of the Purple Sun   The Kabal of the Purple Sun I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 07:42

With this bit of information, it would make more sense, I think, to be a Corsair band. Plying the stars instead of wrestling politics in Commorragh.
Back to top Go down
vharing
Hellion
vharing

PostSubject: Re: The Kabal of the Purple Sun   The Kabal of the Purple Sun I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 07:45

That is kind of true I suppose. I like Kabal of the Purple Sun better than Corsairs of the Purple Sun though. I plan on making a whole story for the kabal at some point and will have her make it back to Commorragh.

Xelkireth
In Exile

PostSubject: Re: The Kabal of the Purple Sun   The Kabal of the Purple Sun I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 07:52

You don't have the call yourself the Corsairs of the Purple Sun, simply the Purple Sun, like the Sky Seprents. I don't know your masterplan. If I did, you'd already be dead. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Father Dagon
Hellion
Father Dagon

PostSubject: Re: The Kabal of the Purple Sun   The Kabal of the Purple Sun I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 17:27

There are spacebound Kabals like the Severed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kabal of the Purple Sun   The Kabal of the Purple Sun I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Kabal of the Purple Sun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Kabals Of The Dark City
-
Jump to: