THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Prophets of Flesh

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Adaragron
Slave
Adaragron

Prophets of Flesh Empty
PostSubject: Prophets of Flesh   Prophets of Flesh I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20 2012, 18:57

HQ

Urien Rakarth 190 pts

Haemonculus, liquifier gun, webwayportal 95 pts

Haemonculus, webwayportal 85 pts

ELITES

4xGrotesques, liquifier gun, 4xstr6 170 pts
raider, nightshields 70 pts

TROOPS

10x Wracks, liquifier gun 110 pts

10x Wracks, liquifier gun 110pts

10x Wracks, liquifier gun 110 pts

HEAVY SUPPORT

Razorwing jetfighter, nightshields, splinter cannon 165pts

Razorwing jetfighter, nightshields, splinter cannon 165pts

1750 pts

As you can probaply guess, from the list, this is not meant to be tournament list. I just love the fluff around haemonculi and their minions and i am pretty sure that this list will make itself to an army someday, as i have over half of the models already. But even though it is flufflist, i dont like the idea to get slapped around by armies of lesser races over and over again. So comments are welcome, and i can change the list but i would like to keep things close to the covens ( razorwings are there because i need someway to deal with flyers, and imo they arent bound to kabals or cults so they are fine). Very Happy

Last edited by Adaragron on Sat Sep 22 2012, 11:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bibitybopitybacon
Wych
Bibitybopitybacon

Prophets of Flesh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prophets of Flesh   Prophets of Flesh I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21 2012, 01:14

Hey man! love the list! It's great to see some really good fluffy lists every now and then! a couple of suggestions though.
1. You need some way of getting the wracks into the other guy's face. The most cost effective way of doing this IMO would be to grab a wwp.
2. I love the wracks, but i love liquifiers even more! I'd suggest strapping two liquifiers on each unit of wracks. that many st4 ap d6 are really scary for most players. Also since they dont have fleet getting them into combat can be tricky giving them a couple liquifiers would make it so they will always do atleast some damage and make people think twice about charging them. to get the points for them i'd drop the scissor hands from the grots and maybe the aberation that would be with urian since you want hm challenging anyways.
3.perhaps you could switch on of the razorwings for a chronos? It along with 3 units of flamer armed wracks coming out of a portal in your opponent's face would be really potent the problem with this though is that im not sure you can afford to lose the razor wing though.
The way i'd play it would be to rush the grot raiders forward (if you do this you can save on the nightshields since you would be in range anyways) next turn drop the portal in their lines and throw your wracks at them!
Back to top Go down
Adaragron
Slave
Adaragron

Prophets of Flesh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prophets of Flesh   Prophets of Flesh I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22 2012, 11:23

Thanks for advice Very Happy . I cant afford to lose razorwings, because there are a number of flyers in my playgroup. But that wwp, sounded good so i will try it. made some changes to the list Very Happy

Slave

Prophets of Flesh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prophets of Flesh   Prophets of Flesh I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22 2012, 19:34

A Talos will really round out ur selection of created minions. Smile

And whip out the green stuff! Nothing looks better than a customized and converted coven army.
Back to top Go down
Anggul
Sybarite
Anggul

Prophets of Flesh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prophets of Flesh   Prophets of Flesh I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23 2012, 00:57

I would drop the Nightshields and give your Wrack squads a second Liquifier each instead. I don't really see how the Nightshields will help when they're carrying assault squads with Webway Portals.

"Oh how awful, did he at least die painlessly? To shreds you say? Well, how's his Dracon holding up? To shreds you say? Very well then... Sad, sad, terrible gruesome news about my colleague Archon Mhu'bhutu." - 'The Feather', Dracon of the Bladed Lotus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prophets of Flesh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prophets of Flesh   Prophets of Flesh I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prophets of Flesh
Page 1 of 1