THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Ravager and angle of shooting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fruz
Kabalite Warrior

Ravager and angle of shooting Empty
PostSubject: Ravager and angle of shooting   Ravager and angle of shooting I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24 2012, 14:13

Heyy
I've been recently playing with friends, and I got a ravager quite recently as well.
And when they saw it, their reaction was "According to the new rulebook and the angle of shooting from vehicles' turrets, you can't fire all darklance at the same target, you can at most fire 2 at the same time" And I didn't find the part of the book where it states that it can.

Any suggestion about that ? =s
Back to top Go down
Massaen
Klaivex
Massaen

PostSubject: Re: Ravager and angle of shooting   Ravager and angle of shooting I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24 2012, 14:53

Yes you can, so long as you can point the 3 guns at the same target... I can say the side ones have a larger than 180 arc

The rule book tells us to look at the vehicle and how it moves or should move if glued

http://objectivesecured.com.au/
Fruz
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Ravager and angle of shooting   Ravager and angle of shooting I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24 2012, 15:10

Okay I'll check that when back home in a few hours
thank you
Back to top Go down
Allandrel
Kabalite Warrior
Allandrel

PostSubject: Re: Ravager and angle of shooting   Ravager and angle of shooting I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25 2012, 23:28

Vehicle weapon LOS is traced along the weapon's barrel, which can be moved however the vehicle's construction allows. The the three guns on a Ravager have a pretty broad overlap where all three can clearly draw LOS.

There is no rule restricting weapons to a more limited arc than the model can achieve. Furthermore, on page 57, the image "Arc of Sight 1" clearly shows sponson-mounted weapons with an arc of fire greater than 180 degrees.
Back to top Go down
Fruz
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Ravager and angle of shooting   Ravager and angle of shooting I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25 2012, 23:49

You must mean p 72
You're absolutely right, I don't know why they though that and it seemed possible to me at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ravager and angle of shooting   Ravager and angle of shooting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ravager and angle of shooting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions
-
Jump to: