THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Kabals of Commorragh: The Last Hatred

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LilLoser
Hellion
LilLoser

Kabals of Commorragh: The Last Hatred Empty
PostSubject: Kabals of Commorragh: The Last Hatred   Kabals of Commorragh: The Last Hatred I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 13:29

The Last Hatred

The Kabalites of the Last Hatred have a morbid interest in the forbidden arts. Though they outwardly seek to master the transition between life and death, their aims are far grander than those of petty necromancers. Some say the ‘Haters’ seek to transcend mortality entirely, others that they wish to exterminate the Eldar race and enslave whatever entity is born from the ashes. Madness this may seem, but any who have looked onto thier eyes will never fully dismiss their ambition. Certainly they prosecute their kin-strife against the Craftworld Eldar and their Exodite kin with unmatched fury.

Originally famous for their pain-farms and a talent for keeping their wretched captives alive indefinitely. the quest to drain every last drop of suffering for their ‘clients’ has led them into infamy. In recent decades the Kabal have mastered the technique of permanently binding a soul to the cadaver from which it would usually depart at the moment of death.

The carnival of corpses that accompanies them to was is merely a distraction to draw attention away from something far more sinister, for down in the pits under their stronghold, the Kabal practices ever more complex rites. Here the Kabalites unpick the tapestry of life, studying the nature of mortality in gardens hung with wax skinned undead arranged in artful but unnatural poses. Should they ever succeed in their quest, the lines between life and death may be irrevocably blurred.

Kabals of Commorragh: The Last Hatred Scanne10

For Commission work enquiries: lilloser2008@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://loserstudio.blogspot.com/
Archon Levitas
Slave
Archon Levitas

Kabals of Commorragh: The Last Hatred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kabals of Commorragh: The Last Hatred   Kabals of Commorragh: The Last Hatred I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19 2011, 08:45

wow, i had forgotten how sick and twisted these guys are.........

Blood Runs. Anger Rises. Death Wakes. War Calls!"

(Eldar Codex, Pg 21, last 2 lines)

Kabal of the Last Hatred: We will bear a grudge.
Back to top Go down

Kabals of Commorragh: The Last Hatred
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Kabals Of The Dark City
-
Jump to: