THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Fallout SIgn-ups

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Painbiro
Kabalite Warrior

Fallout SIgn-ups Empty
PostSubject: Fallout SIgn-ups   Fallout SIgn-ups I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30 2012, 22:40

Well, greetings from Germany!

While here on holiday Ihad an idea - likely silly, but it sounded fun. My idea was for all us budding authors here to maybe collaborate and write something togehther.

This is my idea at moment works:

We each create a character, which is pretty obvious :-) . These characters start off on tghe same side, though you can write in betrayals and stuff if you wish. Just try not to do anything major like killing or getting other peoples characters imprisoned etc. To enter, there's a form to fill out that goes like this:

Name
Titles:
Personality
Alignment: the DnD system - this may help people write about your character.
Allegiances
Brief History
Fighting style
weapons
other information

Since I'm writing on a tablet, which is a pain in the posterior, I won't post my profile, however if you want to join the story please put in your character here so we can all keep track. The actual story won't be posted yet until there are some sign ups. I'll be back home in four or so days so I'll check then.

The character can be a dual character if you want, which usually means an inseparable pair like twins etc.

LIST OF CHARACTERS
Painbiro: Iskandar/Hieromus

Don't hesistate to ask any questions.

Dark Eldar? Grimdark? What a silly idea. The Adventures of I-XV7-DM
http://www.thedarkcity.net/t3020p20-the-adventures-of-i-xv7-dm

Back after hiatus. For Commorragh!
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

Fallout SIgn-ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout SIgn-ups   Fallout SIgn-ups I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01 2012, 00:45

What's your idea behind the collaborative writing part? Do we take turns doing paragraphs, or what?

Back to top Go down
Painbiro
Kabalite Warrior

Fallout SIgn-ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout SIgn-ups   Fallout SIgn-ups I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01 2012, 16:59

No, the idea was to take turns writing chapters whenever we feel like it/have time.

Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

Fallout SIgn-ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout SIgn-ups   Fallout SIgn-ups I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01 2012, 18:01

Sounds a little too chaotic for my tastes and slow writing style, but could be fun to read Wink

Back to top Go down
Painbiro
Kabalite Warrior

Fallout SIgn-ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout SIgn-ups   Fallout SIgn-ups I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12 2012, 07:11

Ok, so I'm finally getting around to posting my character profile!

Iskandar / Hieromus
Titles: None, but often nicknamed 'divided'.
Personality: Iskandar is arrogant, overconfident and just as you would expect from one of the Dark Kin. Hieromus is kind, compassionate and generally not.
Alignment: Iskandar is Chaotic Evil; Hieromus is Lawful Neutral.
Allegiances: None.
Brief History: Iskandar Hieromus was once the Archon of the Kabal of the Two-Edged Blade - that is, until one fateful battle against the Eldar of Ulthwe. The Farseer Eldrad Ulthran split him into two beings - Iskandar, representing everything evil in his personality, and Hieromus, representing everything good. Hieromus was driven off but Iskandar remained, though broken in the mind. The kabal soon collapsed with their leader reduced to a babbling lunatic. Iskandar eventually regained his sanity in 997.M41 and soon caught up on events. His mission is twofold: to regain power, and to find Hieromus... and kill him.
Fighting Style: Iskandar fights with little to or no regard for his own personal safety. Hieromus does not fight at all if he can help it.
Weapons: Iskandar will fight with whatever is available while Hieromus resorts to his two guardians, known only as Light and Renewal.
Other information: When the two are in the presence of each other, they both suffer from crippling seizures. It is believed that Hieromus is a psyker.
The two also look exactly the same and are often confused for the other.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fallout SIgn-ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout SIgn-ups   Fallout SIgn-ups I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallout SIgn-ups
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY ::