THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

We're always open to new ideas..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

We're always open to new ideas.. Empty
PostSubject: We're always open to new ideas..   We're always open to new ideas.. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04 2012, 23:31

The Dark City is going through a period of transition and has come out of her cocoon as a dark, sinister butterfly. Aside from update the graphics we've been making small additions such as the option for national flags as well as the ability to save a draft of what you are writing.

Have you got an idea for the forum?

A new category or forum for an existing category?

Seen something that another forum does that is cool and we don't?

I am fully committed to making this one of the best, if not the best race specific 40k forums on the net and will always take on board suggestions. Place some in this thread and we'll take a look.

Sky.

Administrator of The Dark City - Please message me any suggestions, improvements or problems
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

PostSubject: Re: We're always open to new ideas..   We're always open to new ideas.. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04 2012, 23:32

Here's a quick example.

Cursor. There is a possibility and option of having a custom cursor. Is that something people would want to see or is it a bit tacky?

Administrator of The Dark City - Please message me any suggestions, improvements or problems
Back to top Go down
Kinnay
Wych
Kinnay

PostSubject: Re: We're always open to new ideas..   We're always open to new ideas.. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05 2012, 07:47

Not a fan of the custom cursor for the mentioned tackiness. Wink

Here's an idea, even though I don't know if it's possible:
How about integrating a function that let's you see when the thread opener has posted? Like coloring in the number of posts, to show that the last post of that thread is by the TO? Many times I've happily clicked on a long forgotten thread, expecting an update, just to see a new guy writing "I agree!".

Mushkilla
Arena Champion
Mushkilla

PostSubject: Re: We're always open to new ideas..   We're always open to new ideas.. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05 2012, 08:10

I agree! Very Happy

As for the cursor I think it could be a bit tacky and could also imped certain peoples needs (eg: colour blind users having their cursor set to a specific colour).

“Even the Black Buzzards thought highly of him, and those maniacs were renowned for hating everyone.” - Tantalus, by Braden Campbell
Back to top Go down
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

PostSubject: Re: We're always open to new ideas..   We're always open to new ideas.. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05 2012, 11:15

My idea for the cursor would be to keep it white and the same size, just slightly more baroque.

I don't know if thats possible Kinnay, we'd need a coder for something like that.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're always open to new ideas..   We're always open to new ideas.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We're always open to new ideas..
Page 1 of 1