THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1K Scourge

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Blind_Baku
Kabalite Warrior
Blind_Baku

1K Scourge  Empty
PostSubject: 1K Scourge    1K Scourge  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05 2012, 19:26

So after testing the 1k Foot list... (NEVER AGAIN)

I'm looking ahead to some other options for testing. I've got a Hellion list that could be fun, but I already own the models for a Scourge block. So, after some discussion in the chat, I got to drafting a quick 1k list that uses scourge instead of the vouge reavers.

The list was surpisingly simple, classic spam in the troop department but rounding it out was kind of a pain.

Anyway, here's the list.
HQ
### Baron
75 Haem (Liquifier, Hex)

Troops
180 Warrior Boats x3
(x10 SC, Raider with NS, Splinter Rack)

Fast Attack
280 Scourge
(x10, 4 Blasters) (Baron hangs out with them so now they have Stealth and Hit and run, etc...)(Haem starts here, but walks off to do whatever he can with his gun options, probably just sit by an objective and snipe, templating anything that gets too close)
Back to top Go down
Grub
Wych
Grub

1K Scourge  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1K Scourge    1K Scourge  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05 2012, 19:53

Interesting. I guess you could make great use of the shardcarbines but the downside to playing aggresivly with expensive models is that they drop like flies and you have lost a lot of points... really would like to see a bat rep with this though ( maybe add some reavers for bigger games?)

A very slow, 30K Salamander Distraction Log: VULKAN LIVES
Back to top Go down
Blind_Baku
Kabalite Warrior
Blind_Baku

1K Scourge  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1K Scourge    1K Scourge  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05 2012, 20:33

That was about my thought too, Reavers and a Ravager at 1.5k, maybe squeeze some wracks in there to hang out with the haem and sneek in an objective in my DZ...
Back to top Go down
1++
Hekatrix

1K Scourge  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1K Scourge    1K Scourge  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06 2012, 02:02

I thought about running a similar idea; Baron, 10 Scourges w/ 4 HB's, Haemie and Farseer on Jetbike w/ Div.

Haemie walks away, the rest of the unit move at full speed, Farseer casts Div so you get effectively 4 Twin Linked Haywire Blasters, that have Stealth....would make a mess of any Landraiders, and even OK at getting 1 or 2 HP's off of any Flyers.

This idea actually came from running a big Beast squad, with the Scourges behind for cover. The plan was to run the Baron up front and have the Farseer in the back of the Beasts, casting Div on the Scourges T1/T2, then casting Div on the Beasts when in charge range T2/T3. Haven't had a chance to playtest it yet but sounds good in theory

Kabalite Warrior
Blind_Baku

1K Scourge  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1K Scourge    1K Scourge  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06 2012, 03:31

The more I look at the list the more I like it, though there were a few fine points we were working out. Mushkilla proposed (not reaver jetbikes, don't worry! Though I did think about that Wink ) dropping the Haem and adjusting a few other things and seeing about squeezing in a Ravager. That working under the theory that you make sure the scourge get the first kill and fast. That and the Haem, as equipped is perhaps over cost with both guns (Just not sure where else to throw those last 10 or 15 pts...)

But that why I have the Beloved City, to help hammer out details, and run ideas past till we get a list worth printing.
Back to top Go down
Seshiru
Sybarite

1K Scourge  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1K Scourge    1K Scourge  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06 2012, 17:02

I love the idea of Baron + Scourges, definitely out of the box thinking

Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

1K Scourge  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1K Scourge    1K Scourge  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09 2012, 16:00

if you drop the haemie and one gunboat to a 5 warriors + blaster in dual cannon venom, that would be enough for a ravager. Also you could save the haemie by dropping two of the gunboat to the previously mentioned venom... your choice. Although I would say that scourge squad should be able to get a pain token really quick

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

1K Scourge  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1K Scourge    1K Scourge  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1K Scourge
Page 1 of 1