THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

New to DE and returning to 40K after a few years away

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wiggyNC
Slave
wiggyNC

New to DE and returning to 40K after a few years away Empty
PostSubject: New to DE and returning to 40K after a few years away   New to DE and returning to 40K after a few years away I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12 2012, 01:53

So, I am new to these forums so big hello to all. I may have found the deal of the century and purchased a DE army for $40.00 from my brother who just wanted them out of his house.

So what did 40 bucks get me...

DE Codex
3 Ravagers
5 Boxes of warriors (10 per box?)
3 raiders
6 Venoms
5 boxes of wyches (10 per box?)
3 Haemonculus
1 Lelith Hesperax
6 Scourges
6 Reavers

So, this should get me started and it looks like alot has changed since I last played with the 3rd edition rules.
Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: New to DE and returning to 40K after a few years away   New to DE and returning to 40K after a few years away I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12 2012, 03:33

Hi WiggyNC,,

Welcome to The Dark City, and welcome back to 40K. I moved your post to the Port of Lost Souls as it is more appropriate for an introductory post such as this.

$40 huh? Wish I had a brother like that. I would say that you pretty much got the deal of the century and are an overnight Archon. Now you have to paint them all Very Happy and we demand pics as you do so.

With this much material, you can build many, many different types of armies and give Dark Eldar a real playtest style-wise. Be sure to check out our Army List and Tactics sections for lots of sage advice and potential ideas, and the Painting and Modelling sections will show you how you can stretch some of those Warriors into Trueborn, for example. Don't be afraid to ask anything.

I never played 3rd edition, but 6th edition has pretty much been universally welcomed, so hopefully you will enjoy playing with its ruleset as well.

Cheers.

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

The Serpents' Breath - the Dark Eldar corsair scourge
Hive Fleet Void Riven & WIP thread
Back to top Go down
wiggyNC
Slave
wiggyNC

PostSubject: Re: New to DE and returning to 40K after a few years away   New to DE and returning to 40K after a few years away I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13 2012, 00:50

Thanks! Yes I will post pics
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to DE and returning to 40K after a few years away   New to DE and returning to 40K after a few years away I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to DE and returning to 40K after a few years away
Page 1 of 1