THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Kabals of Commoragh: The Wraithkind

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spanna uv Komor-AAAGH!
Kabalite Warrior
Spanna uv Komor-AAAGH!

Kabals of Commoragh: The Wraithkind Empty
PostSubject: Kabals of Commoragh: The Wraithkind   Kabals of Commoragh: The Wraithkind I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 03:40

The Wraithkind

Archon: Tliensic D'raque
Home District: Aur-Ilithain
Colors: Neon(?) blue with yellow trim

Once the rulers of the pleasure city Aur-Ilithain, the Wraithkind were extremely powerful until their Archon, the Daemon-courting monomaniac Lord Tliensic D'raque, attempted to close his dark paradise off from Commorragh. By destroying the single hyperspatial bridge that led from the heart of the Dark City to the Cyclops Gate of Aur-Ilithain, D'raque announced his intention to secede from Vect's rule. The very next night six secret portals suddenly opened across Aur-Ilithain, and thousands of shadow-creatures spiralled through, chanting in an eldritch tongue. Before the next dawn, Vect's ethereal allies had plunged the pleasure city and its denizens into a half-real state slightly out of phase with the rest of the webway. The Wraithkind were forever altered, changed into night-shrouded fiends that can only feed when they step out of the webway into the material dimension. When they do so, the venting of their frustrations upon the lesser races is shocking to behold.

Kabals of Commoragh: The Wraithkind M1380259a_The-Wraithkind

Source: games-workshop.com - Colours of the Kabals

Last edited by Spanna uv Komor-AAAGH! on Thu Jun 09 2011, 09:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xelkireth
In Exile

PostSubject: Re: Kabals of Commoragh: The Wraithkind   Kabals of Commoragh: The Wraithkind I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 03:41

Should the work that you and Lil Loser have done be posted here or in the background section? What's the rest of you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Urien_Rakarth
Hellion
Urien_Rakarth

PostSubject: Re: Kabals of Commoragh: The Wraithkind   Kabals of Commoragh: The Wraithkind I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13 2011, 15:57

Great, but I'm pretty sure the Wraithkind used to live in Shaa-dom...

Kabals of Commoragh: The Wraithkind 24506Kabals of Commoragh: The Wraithkind 24695 Kabals of Commoragh: The Wraithkind 25156
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny
(")_(") to help him gain world domination.

My
Soul
Trap Victims
Back to top Go down
http://warpstorm.webs.com
Xelkireth
In Exile

PostSubject: Re: Kabals of Commoragh: The Wraithkind   Kabals of Commoragh: The Wraithkind I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13 2011, 23:30

Incorrect, sir.

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/content/article.jsp?categoryId=400036&pIndex=1&aId=12800025a&multiPageMode=true&start=2
Back to top Go down
Urien_Rakarth
Hellion
Urien_Rakarth

PostSubject: Re: Kabals of Commoragh: The Wraithkind   Kabals of Commoragh: The Wraithkind I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24 2011, 21:03

hmmm... fair enough. I swear I saw in the Codex timeline that it was Shaa-dom. Maybe I was wrong.

Kabals of Commoragh: The Wraithkind 24506Kabals of Commoragh: The Wraithkind 24695 Kabals of Commoragh: The Wraithkind 25156
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny
(")_(") to help him gain world domination.

My
Soul
Trap Victims
Back to top Go down
http://warpstorm.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kabals of Commoragh: The Wraithkind   Kabals of Commoragh: The Wraithkind I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kabals of Commoragh: The Wraithkind
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Kabals Of The Dark City
-
Jump to: