THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Kabal of the Screaming Maw

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raucir Lustingclaw
Kabalite Warrior
Raucir Lustingclaw

Kabal of the Screaming Maw Empty
PostSubject: Kabal of the Screaming Maw   Kabal of the Screaming Maw I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 09:35

((The Kabal I'm currently theoryhammering and fluffing out is the Kabal of The Screaming Maw.))

Dread Archon Karael Draes, Mistress of the Screaming Maw, is a beautiful example of fleschraft, a lithe creature of alabaster skin and armour festooned with blades and graven images of mournful, howling faces. Archon Karael has had her visage modified to give her a demure, coquettish smile which can distend and gape open at a moment's notice, unleashing a scream of agony and fear capable of blasting opponents into delirium or even death. Many a Kabalite Warrior has dreamed of sharing the Archon's pleasure, but is horribly aware of the fact that it would be the last thing they experience.

The Kabal is small but deadly, with myriad connections to some of the most dangerous factions within Commorragh. The Dread Archon's tower within Comorragh is lit from within by murderlight; a dull, pulsing red glow sustained by the eldritch devices of the haemonculi and fuelled by the flowing lifeblood of captured slaves or the Archon's unfortunate paramours. The Kabal takes its name from the Archon herself and the modifications they have made to their equipment and vehicles: engines and weapons that emit deafening, unearthly shrieks and screams, causing the most delicious terror within their prey as they are ruthlessly hunted down.

Among the dubious allegiances of the Kabal are the Skysharks, Reaver jetbikers whose pale mounts tear through packs of prey with terrible single-mindedness; the Blood Runners, a violent but skilled gang of Hellions; the Cult of the Weeping Blade, graceful Wyches who excel in the use of venoms, toxins and poisons; and the Mournful Wind, a flock of Scourges kept loyal through constant bribery and petty murder. On rare occasions, haemonculi from the Skinwalker Coven have been known to accompany the Kabal on its realspace raids, always exacting a high number of slaves and test subjects as payment or to feed the murderlight.

Court of Cruelty
Saintspirit

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Screaming Maw   Kabal of the Screaming Maw I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 09:40

Quote :
Archon Karael has had her visage modified to give her a demure, coquettish smile which can distend and gape open at a moment's notice, unleashing a scream of agony and fear capable of blasting opponents into delirium or even death.
Thumbs up!

Just expect Noise Marines to remain unaffected, and enjoy it instead.

Painted: 2263pts

shamroll wrote:
Dang! I was hoping Tyranids followed the Pokemon naming idea. A big Carnifex running around just yelling "Carnifex! Carni-Carnifex!" followed by a squad of termagants all saying "Termagant" to each other.
Back to top Go down
Xelkireth
In Exile

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Screaming Maw   Kabal of the Screaming Maw I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 10:10

Holy crap. I think this is the first Kabal theoryhammering/note gathering I've not had to actually suggest some change or another in quite a while.

Raucir Lustingclaw, you have Xelkireth's stamp of approval.
Kabal of the Screaming Maw WAR_concept_dec08-03small
Back to top Go down
Raucir Lustingclaw
Kabalite Warrior
Raucir Lustingclaw

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Screaming Maw   Kabal of the Screaming Maw I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28 2011, 11:50

Eee, thank you very much! I really should have responded to this earlier!

I'm trying to set up a kind of Index Xenos for the Kabal which will include expanded definitions of each of the Kabal's allies. I'd like to make a seperate thread for each as seems to be the usual, but I don't think they all need physical, homeworld or First Contact sections, to be honest.

I'll smush something together and see about it, anyhow.

Thanks for looking!

Raucir

In Exile

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Screaming Maw   Kabal of the Screaming Maw I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29 2011, 07:39

If it's something you're not wanting to invest a lot of time in, don't worry about creating something for everyone. The name alone is often times all you need. Point and example, I only care about my Kabal. I won't be doing articles for their allies, as the Kabal itself is the focus of my stories.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Screaming Maw   Kabal of the Screaming Maw I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kabal of the Screaming Maw
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Kabals Of The Dark City
-
Jump to: