THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

The Bleeding Scythe reborn

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neutro
Slave

The Bleeding Scythe reborn Empty
PostSubject: The Bleeding Scythe reborn   The Bleeding Scythe reborn I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23 2012, 18:16

Hi, Neutro here. 'The Kabal of the Bleeding Scythe' originally rose to glory locally, shortly after the release of the new DE codex. After a year and a bit however, work and exam season caught up with me, causing my Kabal to diminish (and fall apart a bit). After few short bouts of imperial play throughout the holidays I decided that being an imperial player was no fun at all, so repairs are currently commencing, new additions planned, and lists being reworked to fit in with 6th ed.

My old lists tended to be quite casual, with not much thought put into them regarding tactics and structure, so I've had very little experience with making competitive lists (one of the main reasons I joined the forum) so don't expect much advice from me immediately XD. I am however keen to learn as much as I can about realspace raids

The Bleeding Scythe is a planet-bound Kabal, their home being a freezing nuclear wasteland, but they have links within the dark city, and their own spire. The colours of my Kabal have changed recently (after a repaint) to purple and grey, I will probably get round to posting some painting eventually.

I hope I'll be able to contribute to the forum of course, so have fun guys!
Back to top Go down

The Bleeding Scythe reborn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

HIGH COMMORRAGH

:: Port Of Lost Souls
-
Jump to: