THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Husk Blade vs Ever Living

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RocketRollRebel
Hellion

Husk Blade vs Ever Living Empty
PostSubject: Husk Blade vs Ever Living   Husk Blade vs Ever Living I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27 2012, 05:58

Hello all! So I was just going over the Necron codex and I came across the ever living rule. We don't have any Necron players at my FLGS regularly so I have pretty limited experience against them but a good friend of mine told me that I was going to be using them in a local tournament tomorrow. Knowing that he is probably going to take the Senile Grandpa character Nemesor Zahndrekh and his bodyguard bud I was wondering how the husk blade worked with things that had the ever living rule? If I kill him do I have to wait until he rolls to see if he gets back up before I roll to double up my strength, or do I get to regardless because I did "kill" him, he just got back up like a jerk. We will probably end up playing each other at some point (we normally have between 6 and 10 players per tournament and he and I are both decent and end up fighting for 1st in the end haha). THanks!
Back to top Go down
Tiri Rana
Sybarite
Tiri Rana

PostSubject: Re: Husk Blade vs Ever Living   Husk Blade vs Ever Living I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27 2012, 13:15

A Necron model can come back, after it was reduced to 0 Wounds and was removed as a casualty. Since reducing a model to 0 Wounds and removing it as a casualty is pretty much killing you can roll for your Soul-trap, once it is removed as a casualty. It doesn't matter, if it comes back, or not.
Back to top Go down
RocketRollRebel
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Husk Blade vs Ever Living   Husk Blade vs Ever Living I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27 2012, 14:03

Good timing! I was just about to head out the door. That makes sense to me too. Thanks for the help on that!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Husk Blade vs Ever Living   Husk Blade vs Ever Living I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Husk Blade vs Ever Living
Page 1 of 1