THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1500pts New to Dark Eldar List (casual games)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
alman69uk
Slave

1500pts New to Dark Eldar List (casual games) Empty
PostSubject: 1500pts New to Dark Eldar List (casual games)   1500pts New to Dark Eldar List (casual games) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27 2012, 13:53

Hi, just getting back into 40K, and am loving the new dark eldar models.

Here's a 1500 pt list I threw together after reading some of the forums.

Also I'm looking at what I should leave in for 1000 pt games

HQ: Archon with Huskblade,Combat Drugs,Soul-trap,Shadow Field,Phantasm Grenade Launcher (170)

Elites: 4x Incubi with a Venom with additional Splinter Cannon (88 + 65)

Troops

2 x 10x Kabalite Warriors with Blaster,Splinter Cannon in a Raider with Splinter Racks,Night Shield (2 x 115 + 2x 80)

2x 9x Wyches with 1xRazorflails, 1xShardnet and Impaler, Hekatrix with Agoniser, 10x Haywire Grenades in a Raider (2x 170 + 2x 60)

Fast Attack

2x 3x Reaver Jetbikes with Heat Lance (2x 78)

Heavy Support

1x Razorwing Jetfighter with Two Dark Lances,Splinter Cannon,4xMonoscythe Missiles ,Flickerfield (165)

Total 1494

Only thing I'm tempted by is to drop the reavers for some scourges with haywire blasters?

Any general thoughts. I'm not a fan of the Hermonculus models or wracks, grotesques etc. I like the Kabalite feel. The other thing I was possibly considering is trueborn, but I feel the warriors troops so make good scoring units.

Thanks for any advice in advance.

Back to top Go down

1500pts New to Dark Eldar List (casual games)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: