THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

DE strategic bomber, anyone?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
soulthirster8
Hellion

DE strategic bomber, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: DE strategic bomber, anyone?   DE strategic bomber, anyone? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01 2012, 06:17

For me, a bunch of voidravens just wouldn't do it for me if I were in apoc. I had a vision with my friend about a massive super voidraven or something that could finnaly make the titans massive armoured heads turn. We dark eldar don't have anything to make the other races take notice in the big leagues. If the craftworlds with their poem writers and artists can come up to the board with phantom titans an vampires, than we can too I say. Smile

Something that can darken the sky is what I'm talking about. Prehaps something with a myriad of unique bombs, or prehaps something with a dark reflection of pulsars like with dark lances and bright lances?

Someone want to start bouncing ideas off me.
Back to top Go down
helvexis
Sybarite
helvexis

PostSubject: Re: DE strategic bomber, anyone?   DE strategic bomber, anyone? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01 2012, 12:41

titan hunter formations do really well against all of the rest of ground super heavies. however against super heavy flyers need a bit more than a void raven which is fine seeing as they are a bomber not an interceptor...

but yes a DE large flyer would be cool, say a voidmine or something like it fired through a webway manipulator to ignore void shields and stuff.
Back to top Go down
soulthirster8
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: DE strategic bomber, anyone?   DE strategic bomber, anyone? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01 2012, 20:04

Interesting. Super heavy interceptor, I can shape my idea a bit here as its still just planning. We could probably go as far as a fighter-bomber type of thing. Its a super heavy so it definetly has enough room for bombs and missiles at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DE strategic bomber, anyone?   DE strategic bomber, anyone? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DE strategic bomber, anyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Rules Development
-
Jump to: