THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1500 list for local tourney

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkos
Slave
Darkos

1500 list for local tourney Empty
PostSubject: 1500 list for local tourney   1500 list for local tourney I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05 2012, 10:18

Hi to all!! I'm going to a tourney in few weeks, and i want to prove Dark Eldar still rocks in 6th (derspite what some are saying on the net). it's basically shooty, but with some assault component. I'm not sure about loadouts. take a look and rip it down at your pleasure!

HQ - Succubus, VB

8 Wyches, Haywire, Hydra gauntlets, Hekatrix w/VB + PGL (Sucubbus here)
Raider w/ Lance

9 Wyches, Haywire, Hydra gauntlet, Hekatrix w/ VB + PGL
Raider w/ Lance

5 Warriors w/Blaster, in Venom w/SC

6 Reavers w/ 2x heat lances

6 Reavers w/ 2x heat lances

2 x Ravagers w/ Nigth Shields, 3x DL

Total 1498

ARMY STATS

8 fast skimmers

16 LANCES (enough at 1500?)

80 splinter shots (112 in RF range)

12d3 bladevane hits a turn

A bunch of Wyches to assault / tarpit or vehicle hunting

So this is. I'm not sure if it's better to change Wyches to Gunboat warriors (10 Warrior in Splinter Rack raider) and go all shooty. I think i'll miss the assault element. Also i could run 2 gunboat warriors, and 4 x 5 Wyches in venoms, for same points. Not sure at all.

Ideas? Comments? Mistakes i've done?
Back to top Go down
Darkos
Slave
Darkos

PostSubject: Re: 1500 list for local tourney   1500 list for local tourney I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10 2012, 20:01

about one week, 66 readings and no replies?? maybe the list is perfect and there´s no way to improve it....
Back to top Go down
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: 1500 list for local tourney   1500 list for local tourney I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12 2012, 08:23

drop the hydras and replace them with wyches if you have the 4 points lying around. to outpreform another wych, the hydras have to roll a 5+ (remember you dont get +1 attacks for two close combat weapons as well, so he is 2 attacks on the charge, then D6, while two wyches are 6 attacks on the charge) and you dont have another body as you would with another wych.

Also I would drop the second squad of reavers for another ravager. 3x ravagers is way better than 2x and a squad of reavers. Use the points left over for some nice upgrades spread around (finishing the wych squads comes to mind)

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1500 list for local tourney   1500 list for local tourney I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1500 list for local tourney
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: