THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Favorite Haemonculi Builds

Go down 
+11
Sky Serpent
ThePhish
Darklight
abjectus
WeeDawgNYC
Local_Ork
adesapere
Nomic
Urien Rakarth
Archon
Despiciens
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Despiciens
Hellion

Favorite Haemonculi Builds Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Haemonculi Builds   Favorite Haemonculi Builds I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 20:37

Ok boys and girls whats your favorite way to take your free pain tokens Haemonculi? Do you like em cheap or do you run them flashy?

I personally run 3 one with shattershards and a venom blade and 2 more with liquifiers and venom blades.
Back to top Go down
Archon
Kabalite Warrior
Archon

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Haemonculi Builds   Favorite Haemonculi Builds I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10 2011, 16:05

The Liquifier is a must on any model that can have it! All other gear can be mixed and matched as you like. Smile
Back to top Go down
Urien Rakarth
Kabalite Warrior
Urien Rakarth

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Haemonculi Builds   Favorite Haemonculi Builds I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10 2011, 16:06

I have two in my current list, one with liquifier and shattershard and one with liquifier and casket of flensing.
Back to top Go down
http://6inchmove.wordpress.com
Nomic
Wych
Nomic

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Haemonculi Builds   Favorite Haemonculi Builds I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10 2011, 18:20

Usually Venom Blade and Liquifier/Shattershard. WWB if doing a webway list. Hexrifle might be good too if you're using one to give pain token to Reavers/Hellions etc., since after giving the token he can go sit in cover taking potshots at enemy MCs. Generally I prefer them cheaps as they tend to die pretty easily.

adesapere
Hellion
adesapere

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Haemonculi Builds   Favorite Haemonculi Builds I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10 2011, 19:55

Word, cheap builds to give pain tokens away with useful weapons but not so many points poured into to them making you cringe when they keel over from Lasgun fire.
Back to top Go down
Local_Ork
Fleshsculptor
Local_Ork

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Haemonculi Builds   Favorite Haemonculi Builds I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 00:29

I'm currently building 6 of those guys (probably more for Wrack units leaders) and all of them have Venom Blade and Liquifier. in addition, 2 have WWP and 2 have one-shoot goodies (Archangel of Pain, Cruicible of Malediction).
Back to top Go down
WeeDawgNYC
In Exile

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Haemonculi Builds   Favorite Haemonculi Builds I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 01:18

I run them 2 ways..

Shooty: Hexrifle & venomblade x3 inside 3 units of wyches (assault sniper weapons with jotww ability..need I say more)

Fighty: x2 w/liquifier & power weapon (now I know most use the venom blade but these guys go in a unit of 10 wracks. so thats 3 liquifirers & the instant furious charg so much more killy on the charge) & x1 with shattershard & powerweapon inside a unit of Incubi w/ Succubus (If im lucky enough to roll a 6 for drugz, thank this unit becomes almost impossible to kill 3+ & fnp plus furious charge...oooweee its over rover!)

Quick question:

Now in the dex it states that you can take 3 for every HQ slot & can make 1 an Ancient, So if I take 6 of them can I have 2 Ancients? or can it only ever be 1 Ancient no matter how mnany I take?

(just 2 weeks in)
Back to top Go down
abjectus
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Haemonculi Builds   Favorite Haemonculi Builds I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 01:53

it say 1-3 per hq choice and "though only one of these may be....ancient". I think these refers to the three for that slot.
Back to top Go down
Local_Ork
Fleshsculptor
Local_Ork

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Haemonculi Builds   Favorite Haemonculi Builds I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 02:13

You may take 1 Ancient per HQ slot (so max per army 2), no matter how many Haemi you take.
Back to top Go down
WeeDawgNYC
In Exile

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Haemonculi Builds   Favorite Haemonculi Builds I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 03:23

k thanks is what I thought but wasnt sure.
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Sybarite
Darklight

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Haemonculi Builds   Favorite Haemonculi Builds I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14 2011, 11:21

I run my Heamonculus this way for 90% of my matches:

Heamonculus with Liquifire gun, Venom blade and CoM.

Now, I use CoM just for fun, play Eldar and Chaos alot, both uses psychers.

ThePhish
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Haemonculi Builds   Favorite Haemonculi Builds I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17 2011, 22:34

I run one with a shattershard, one with a liquifier. Haemy's die too quickly in cc for my taste due to their terribad save, so I leave them riding in a transport after disembarking the unit they were attached to.
Back to top Go down
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Haemonculi Builds   Favorite Haemonculi Builds I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17 2011, 23:20

We're off to Tactics with this thread now.

Administrator of The Dark City - Please message me any suggestions, improvements or problems
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net
Hashmal
Kabalite Warrior
Hashmal

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Haemonculi Builds   Favorite Haemonculi Builds I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 00:15

hai interlopers.

Personally, I despise most of the Haemonculus's gear options. The two standouts for me are the Liquifier and the Shattershard, both of which are excellent weapons.

I would also never double up with a Shattershard/Liquifier. The odds of getting to template twice with one guy in a game are slim. People shut that kind of junk up quickly.

I has a mod piggy. pig
Back to top Go down
Radium
Kabalite Warrior
Radium

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Haemonculi Builds   Favorite Haemonculi Builds I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 08:03

Shattershard for Haemonculi in raiders, Hexrifle for guys that stay back. WWP can be fun on both variants.

My Archon's latest trapped soul: Kairos Fateweaver
Back to top Go down
Sorrowshard
Sybarite
Sorrowshard

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Haemonculi Builds   Favorite Haemonculi Builds I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 22:24

I agree with Hashmal on the double up thing, mostly I tend to run two with likky guns and venom blades, cheap and effective.

I end up running likky guns as its cheaper than the shard and you can go more than once if the opportunuty comes up, I have had little luck with the shard tbh (oh the irony)

Sybarite
Raneth

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Haemonculi Builds   Favorite Haemonculi Builds I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 23:27

I'd only run a Hemmy for WWP purposes, so taking just the Liquifier would do nicely...

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Haemonculi Builds   Favorite Haemonculi Builds I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Haemonculi Builds
Page 1 of 1