THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

D.E. With slannesh allies

Go down 
+4
helvexis
Mushkilla
1++
ravengoescaw
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ravengoescaw
Heamonculi
ravengoescaw

D.E. With slannesh allies Empty
PostSubject: D.E. With slannesh allies   D.E. With slannesh allies I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07 2012, 03:48

I am trying to build a D.E. with Slannesh allies and need alot of advice. I know I want reavers because I love them so much. I am stuck with slannesh, for the idea of a rogue "kabal" that worships She Who Thirsts. I have gone back and forth between an Seeker Cavaclade, or just troops and mounts, but looking at what I have come up with it is missing AT majorly. I am hoping some of you guys will toss me your two cents and give me a huge helping hand.
Back to top Go down
1++
Hekatrix

PostSubject: Re: D.E. With slannesh allies   D.E. With slannesh allies I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07 2012, 06:05

Well, what have you come up with so far?

Arena Champion
Mushkilla

PostSubject: Re: D.E. With slannesh allies   D.E. With slannesh allies I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07 2012, 07:13

Fiends are fantastic AT. Heralds with Hit and Run and daemonette blobs are not bad either.

“Even the Black Buzzards thought highly of him, and those maniacs were renowned for hating everyone.” - Tantalus, by Braden Campbell
Back to top Go down
helvexis
Sybarite
helvexis

PostSubject: Re: D.E. With slannesh allies   D.E. With slannesh allies I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07 2012, 12:54

Could just get a flying daemon prince and maybe keeper of secrets points willing to run and hit the metal boxes

Back to top Go down
Orthien
Sybarite
Orthien

PostSubject: Re: D.E. With slannesh allies   D.E. With slannesh allies I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07 2012, 20:48

I love the concept and it was one of my initial thoughts for Allies had they not made Chaos such a bad match for us.

Kabalite Warrior Helm Project Log: http://www.thedarkcity.net/t5342-real-life-kabalite-helm
Back to top Go down
Ciirian
Sybarite
Ciirian

PostSubject: Re: D.E. With slannesh allies   D.E. With slannesh allies I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07 2012, 20:58

I agree, I love the concept and would love to see pics if you do end up doing it
Back to top Go down
ravengoescaw
Heamonculi
ravengoescaw

PostSubject: Re: D.E. With slannesh allies   D.E. With slannesh allies I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08 2012, 10:01

It will be done, at first I think it will be just a fluff and modeling choice as I get more experience with playing D.E. I will make it an actual reality. I wish there was an Ascension league would be a fun way for this to take shape. esceially with them being non-scoring non-denial units.... ugg.

http://www.thedarkcity.net/t12640-band-of-the-unbending-thorn#142250

Still fighting the world and saving damsels in distress. ~Raven
Back to top Go down
Dodo_Night
Kabalite Warrior
Dodo_Night

PostSubject: Re: D.E. With slannesh allies   D.E. With slannesh allies I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05 2013, 17:11

Orthien wrote:
I love the concept and it was one of my initial thoughts for Allies had they not made Chaos such a bad match for us.

A Dark Eldar Kabal have once gone rogue and allied with slaanesh in the Soul Drinker's novel Crimson Tears. Their Archon attempted to create a "new Commoragh" with him as overseer under the direction of she who thirsts. So while they are desperate allies to chaos, it can work fluff wise ^^

Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: D.E. With slannesh allies   D.E. With slannesh allies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07 2013, 16:13

Quote :
4b. As much fun as Necromancy can be, please refrain from bringing old topics to life. If the topic has not been posted in for over a month, it is probably dead and does not need any new posts. (this excludes the owner of project log or story threads)

Please dont threadomancy. This thread shall be locked -Your Friendly Neighborhood Mod SR-

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D.E. With slannesh allies   D.E. With slannesh allies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

D.E. With slannesh allies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

AELDARI ALLIES

:: Other Mercenaries & Allies
-
Jump to: