THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

heavy damage T2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
forest90
Hellion

heavy damage T2 Empty
PostSubject: heavy damage T2   heavy damage T2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13 2012, 19:31

just a list finished just after a discusion i posted on tactica, its relevant to one another and sorry if it counts as posting 2 of the same, the disscusion is for more depth and ideas for the flyers and now i have a base for the list i want to know if the remaining support is decent to last.

HQ- asdrubael vect
HQ- drazhar
Elite- 5x kabalite trueborn:5x shardcarbine
>raider: flicker feild, shock prow(had 5 points to spair), dark lance
^all one unit

10x kabalite warriors
>raider: dark lance, flicker feild, splinter racks.
^5 units all identical

2x void raven bombers: 4Xshatterfeild missles

run down>
vect promises a first turn(a must for my local meta. raiders and crew all avoid combat for turn 1 looinig for cover and blocking LOS. ( i like splinter racks for the days i cant seem to hit anything and good for overwatching if nessacery.

turn 2 the bombers come in bomb seperate mechs upon their entery utilizing their 36" momevnt (zooming), shooting phase unload missles and void lances into a secon armor/mech each. then cleaning up with volleys of splinter rifles and darklances from raiders adn warriors, finaly the trueborn, vect, and drazhar rip through the tatterd unitns in assaults.
Back to top Go down
1++
Hekatrix

heavy damage T2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: heavy damage T2   heavy damage T2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13 2012, 20:41

Drazhar can ONLY join Incubi. You'll have to drop him and field something else.

Hellion

heavy damage T2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: heavy damage T2   heavy damage T2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13 2012, 21:30

ill have to alter that. thank u.
Back to top Go down
forest90
Hellion

heavy damage T2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: heavy damage T2   heavy damage T2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20 2012, 22:04

ok. as said above i redid the list. and edited a completly New one in its place.
concept-lance/sniper enemy hard. turn 2 lance/sniper/poison harder
focusing on longrange weapons. the goal is to deal a good chunk of damage in the first turn when every thing would normally be out of range. drawing in most of our enemies into range of poison based weapons after they have lost their most valuable mech's too lances and character's to sniper. this is optimistic results but with quantity of quality, should average some enemy units killed early game and using the fortress as a early game impact and obstruction of los raiders, ravagerS, and reavers should remain safe until units are in range of their artillery.

a few questions i could not find in the books
1) in 5th edition skimmers could raise above terrain and fire then return to cover via hovering. can they still do this?
2) jet bikes riders gain a +1T. reaver jet bikes also grant a +1T. are they cumulative, making our reaver jet bike riders T3?
Back to top Go down
Deyfluff
Kabalite Warrior
Deyfluff

heavy damage T2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: heavy damage T2   heavy damage T2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20 2012, 23:24

To answer your questions...

1. Skimmers are always hovering. And no they can't do that. If you have line of sight then you have it. If you don't you can't shoot that unit.
2. Reavers are Toughness 4 because of their jetbikes.
Back to top Go down
forest90
Hellion

heavy damage T2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: heavy damage T2   heavy damage T2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20 2012, 23:58

Ok. i was really interested in the reavers cause pg 45 of the rule book and pg29 of the codexsounde cumulative
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

heavy damage T2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: heavy damage T2   heavy damage T2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

heavy damage T2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-