THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Aegis/Quad Gun/Icarus Conversions?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
krayd
Hekatrix
krayd

Aegis/Quad Gun/Icarus Conversions? Empty
PostSubject: Aegis/Quad Gun/Icarus Conversions?   Aegis/Quad Gun/Icarus Conversions? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15 2012, 18:30

Has anyone had any luck with converting/building some eldar/dark eldar designs for Aegis Defense Lines, Icarus Lascannons, or Quad Guns? What did you use?

Offhand, it seems like either eldar heavy weapons platforms or a falcon turret might provide a good base for either of the guns. I'm thinking converted fireprism cannon for the Icarus and a bunch of converted disintegrator cannons for the quadgun. Of course, how to combine these parts and make it all look *good* is another matter entirely.

Though I'm not sure what a eldar/dark eldar designed aegis defence line should look like. Perhaps a set of devices that stretch along the ground and project a forcefield wall upward (which could be modeled in a variety of ways)?

Back to top Go down
Orthien
Sybarite
Orthien

PostSubject: Re: Aegis/Quad Gun/Icarus Conversions?   Aegis/Quad Gun/Icarus Conversions? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15 2012, 19:39

My plan was to build a custom anti-grav platform with the spare Dissies from my Ravagers to make a Quad-gun but havent gotten around to it yet.

As for the Defense Line itself I have seen a few forcefields that look good. My temp walls that are cardboard mimic the barriers that stand behind the Archon on GW's box art.
Back to top Go down
The Eye of Error
Dark Architect
The Eye of Error

PostSubject: Re: Aegis/Quad Gun/Icarus Conversions?   Aegis/Quad Gun/Icarus Conversions? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15 2012, 20:57

Moved to Painting & Modelllng Section.
Back to top Go down
http://eyeoferror.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aegis/Quad Gun/Icarus Conversions?   Aegis/Quad Gun/Icarus Conversions? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aegis/Quad Gun/Icarus Conversions?
Page 1 of 1