THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

WWP and reserves

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PaulT
Kabalite Warrior

WWP and reserves  Empty
PostSubject: WWP and reserves    WWP and reserves  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17 2012, 09:59

I played a game today and had my Archon with a WWP jump in a venom with some incubi, I was going to bring my wyches and cronos though it. once opened. My opponent said i had to roll for reserves and if the roll was successful they had to come on regardless if the WWP had being dropped/opened or not. In this case it hadn't so my cronos had to come on on my table edge so far away from the fighting he was useless, totally defeating the purpose of having the WWP my wyches came through it however. Is that correct about reserves and WWPs? Question
Back to top Go down
Mushkilla
Arena Champion
Mushkilla

WWP and reserves  Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWP and reserves    WWP and reserves  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17 2012, 10:30

Yes it is correct. That's why you need to drop it on you first turn (rather annoying). In the old codex you could keep things in reserve until you dropped it.

“Even the Black Buzzards thought highly of him, and those maniacs were renowned for hating everyone.” - Tantalus, by Braden Campbell
Back to top Go down

WWP and reserves
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions
-
Jump to: