THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

New to the Realspace Raids

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ArchonDarklight
Slave

New to the Realspace Raids Empty
PostSubject: New to the Realspace Raids   New to the Realspace Raids I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17 2012, 23:55

Hello everyone!

I'm not new to 40K, but I'm relatively new to Dark Eldar.

My only experience with them on the battlefield was a bit of a training exercise against some Orks. We both had some new stuff we wanted to try out, so I have no idea how well I fared tactically, but I've been looking for ways to better myself. I stumbled across this board and decided to join the community! From what I've seen thus far, it looks like it's the go-to place for all your DE needs!

I've got quite the collection of Dark Eldar models but no idea how to appropriately use them. I'm hoping to learn a thing or two so I can field my army with some confidence in my actions!
Back to top Go down
Mushkilla
Arena Champion
Mushkilla

PostSubject: Re: New to the Realspace Raids   New to the Realspace Raids I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18 2012, 11:36

Welcome to The Dark City ArchonDarklight!

Enjoy your stay. Smile

“Even the Black Buzzards thought highly of him, and those maniacs were renowned for hating everyone.” - Tantalus, by Braden Campbell
Back to top Go down
Orthien
Sybarite
Orthien

PostSubject: Re: New to the Realspace Raids   New to the Realspace Raids I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18 2012, 20:31

Welcome to The Dark City.

There is indeed much you can learn from stalking around these forums. Feel free to ask if you have any questions on list or tactics etc.

Kabalite Warrior Helm Project Log: http://www.thedarkcity.net/t5342-real-life-kabalite-helm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to the Realspace Raids   New to the Realspace Raids I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to the Realspace Raids
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

HIGH COMMORRAGH

:: Port Of Lost Souls
-
Jump to: