THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

My Blasterborn conversion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Plastikente
Sybarite
Plastikente

My Blasterborn conversion Empty
PostSubject: My Blasterborn conversion   My Blasterborn conversion I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25 2012, 09:34

My Blasterborn conversion 8185805566_30174a7d10_z
I am always interested in getting the maximum number of playable units from every box I buy (not as much disposable income now that I have a mortgage). I used 4 vehicle passengers to be my Trueborn and made blasters from disintegrator cannons.

My Blasterborn conversion 7996894470_455f2fd9ba_z
The top two are the barrels of disintegrators, glued on to cut down splinter rifles. The bottom two are the rest of the disintegrators, glued onto warrior arms, with muzzles from green stuff. They don't look exactly like the official version, but they are close enough (I think) to claim they are an alternate model of the weapon.

My Blasterborn conversion 7996890275_f225acde95_z
In order to cater for the dynamic poses of the vehicle passengers, I raided my bits box to get some fallen imperial masonry for scenic bases.

My Blasterborn conversion 8185807510_7ae78d0abd_z
Finally, I painted them to match the rest of my Bloodspray Kabal.
Back to top Go down
Crazy_Ivan
Wych
Crazy_Ivan

My Blasterborn conversion Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Blasterborn conversion   My Blasterborn conversion I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25 2012, 09:55

I had the same idea! was going to ask if anyone else has done this and how to do it! given me some ideas Smile. to make extra blasters for my army i chopped the long barrels off dark lances and magnetised them now they double up as blasters and dark lances Smile.
Back to top Go down

My Blasterborn conversion
Page 1 of 1