THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Girl on Girl action - DE vs Sisters 1500p (Pic Heavy)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Strange Dude
Master of Raids
The Strange Dude

Girl on Girl action - DE vs Sisters 1500p (Pic Heavy) Empty
PostSubject: Girl on Girl action - DE vs Sisters 1500p (Pic Heavy)   Girl on Girl action - DE vs Sisters 1500p (Pic Heavy) I_icon_minitimeMon May 16 2011, 21:49

Girl on Girl Action - DE vs. SOB

So one of my friends came round today for a game of 40k bringing his 1500pts of Sisters to face my Kabal of the Poisoned Thorn.

My list

Haemonculus WWP Liquifier Gun
Haemonculus WWP Casket of Flensing
7 Wyches w/shard net, hekatrix with agoniser and haywires
7 Wyches w/shard net, hekatrix with agoniser and haywires
7 Wyches w/shard net, hekatrix with agoniser and haywires (in Raider Enhanced Aether and Night Shields)
4 Trueborn w/blasters in Venom w/2 splinter cannons and night shields
4 Beastmasters 6 Flocks and 5 Khymeara
5 Scourges w/ 2 haywire blasters
Chronos with vortex, syphon and probe
Ravager w/night shields and Flickerfield
Ravager w/ 3 Dissies night shields and Flickerfield

His list (Unsure about this but from memory)

Canoness w/some flamer armed squad in a immolater
Another small squad in Immolater
2 Large squads of sisters w/2 meltas per squad
10 woman strong squad of jump troops
2 Exorcist Tanks

We rolled Annihilation and Dawn of War and I won the roll off and decided to go first.

Girl on Girl action - DE vs Sisters 1500p (Pic Heavy) 006-15
Deployment (he kept everything off the board rolling on his turn one)

Turn One
Everything was in reserve bar the raider on the board (I meant to bring the skimmers on first turn but forgot them till after shooting so we decided they would be in reserve). Ran the raider up 12” jumped out the Haemonculus and he popped the portal.

Girl on Girl action - DE vs Sisters 1500p (Pic Heavy) 007-10
End of DE turn 1

We are family I got all my sisters with me - My mates first go saw an almost board wide arrival of the emperor’s finest ladies but apparently they’d left their torches at home as the only unit to make a night vision roll was one exorcist which shot and scored one pen on my raider which was saved with a cover save.

Girl on Girl action - DE vs Sisters 1500p (Pic Heavy) 008-9
Girl on Girl action - DE vs Sisters 1500p (Pic Heavy) 009-6
End Of Sisters Turn 1

Caged Heat - my turn 2 saw my DL Ravager come on the back of the board with the scourges, chronos and 2 squads of wyches arrive through the portal. The arriving units set up for charges on the distant immolators and the raider full of wychs moved in the same direction with the girls getting out ready to give some can beating. Shooting saw wyches fleet (one foot unit 6” easily putting it in charge range; the other foot unit 2 decided on discretion dropping back into cover and the last raider squad 5 setting up the surround charge); Scourges blow the launcher off one exorcist; the ravager miss the second exorcist and finally the chronos killing 8 of the jump troops and giving fnp to the 2 wych squads from the portal who didn’t have it (the raider squad having the pain token from the homunculus. Assault saw the 2 Immolators (1 immobilised, unable to shoot and the other it’s weapon blown off and unable to shoot)surrounded and the jump troops charged by the Chronos (one died hit and run the remaining PW sgt away from dodge).

Girl on Girl action - DE vs Sisters 1500p (Pic Heavy) 011-3
Girl on Girl action - DE vs Sisters 1500p (Pic Heavy) 010-5
End of DE Turn 2

Sisters turn 2 - Sisters are doing it for themselves

Exorcist moves up to take on the ravager, sisters move in from both flanks to shoot some DE scum, finally the non-immobilised immolator tank shocks out of wych sandwich (one wych death or glories rolling a 1 on haywire grenade and dying under the treads). Shooting sees the exorcist destroy the ravager with contempt (and 4 missiles); one sister squad shoots at the wyches that had been tankshocked killing 3 (FNP FTW!) and the other squad kills 2 of the scourges. Assault and the jump pack lone sgt charges and after the scourges wiff kills them all. Ongoing assault sees more stunning of the immolator.

Girl on Girl action - DE vs Sisters 1500p (Pic Heavy) 012-4
Girl on Girl action - DE vs Sisters 1500p (Pic Heavy) 013-2
End of Sisters Turn 2

DE Turn 3 - Crazy B!tch

Reserves bring on everything but the beast masters. Ravager and Venom move on for clear shots at wych squad on sideboard end of the table, while the trueborn and homunculus come out of the portal and set their sights on the immolator. Normal movement wyches move toward the toybox side sisters and the squad in cover move out to assault the immolator or it’s contents, Chronos moves toward the jump pack sarge and lastly the raider moves to block in the immobilised immolator and get a rear shot on the exorcist. Shooting sees the trueborn do nothing the casket of flensing score a str1 and be utterly useless, the raider score slightly better shaking it and preventing it firing next turn; then the chronos after it’s stellar starting round fail to kill the last jump packer with either flamer (failed to wound) or large blast (scattered well off), the ravager and venom killed 8 or so sisters’ lastly wyches fleeted ensuring their assaults. Assaults wyches assault sisters and immolator, immobilised immolator is wrecked and all it’s contents (including the canoness die being unable to disembark), non immobilised immolator is immobilised and surrounded; the sisters squad fails to kill a single wych whilst losing 6 sisters to the screaming mad women they managed to hold and the fight would continue; lastly chronos wiffs against jump pack sgt who jumps away again.

Girl on Girl action - DE vs Sisters 1500p (Pic Heavy) 014-3
Girl on Girl action - DE vs Sisters 1500p (Pic Heavy) 015-1
End of DE turn 3

Sisters Turn 3 - Twisted Sister

Not a lot of movement large unengaged sisters unit set up to shoot chronos, jump pack sarge sets up to assault venom. Shooting sees the sister squad wiff against the chronos and the jump packer fail to glance the venom. Assault sees ongoing assault on the immolator kill it and the contents (same as before) and the wyches kill a few more sisters; lastly the jump packer fails to melta bomb the venom.

Girl on Girl action - DE vs Sisters 1500p (Pic Heavy) 017-2
Girl on Girl action - DE vs Sisters 1500p (Pic Heavy) 018-1
End of Sisters Turn 3

DE Turn 4 - The Beast are Back in Town

Reserves see the beast squad come on at last they make a beeline for the unengaged sisters squad; meanwhile the wyches from round the original immobilised run to support their friends currently in assault; the final squad ducked back into cover with nothing in range. Shooting saw fleeting but not a lot else (my memory is getting hazy at this point). Assault saw the beasts charge and eat the unengaged squad whilst the support squad charged and combined with the original ran down the other squad.

Girl on Girl action - DE vs Sisters 1500p (Pic Heavy) 019-2
Girl on Girl action - DE vs Sisters 1500p (Pic Heavy) 020-1
DE end of turn 4

Sisters turn 4 - Cry little sister

It was all over and my mate knew it though he ran around the board with 2 weaponless exorcists for a futher turn before rolling a 1 before turn 6

Result DE WIN 8-2

Slave
imanecron

PostSubject: Re: Girl on Girl action - DE vs Sisters 1500p (Pic Heavy)   Girl on Girl action - DE vs Sisters 1500p (Pic Heavy) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16 2011, 07:17

Wrong title Smile . But good read
Back to top Go down
speedfreek
Sybarite
speedfreek

PostSubject: Re: Girl on Girl action - DE vs Sisters 1500p (Pic Heavy)   Girl on Girl action - DE vs Sisters 1500p (Pic Heavy) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16 2011, 07:44

During deploy, did you say your Trueborn where to come in without their transport?
I believe that you have to declare where every unit is going (in or out of transports, joined IC etc)
Back to top Go down
The Strange Dude
Master of Raids
The Strange Dude

PostSubject: Re: Girl on Girl action - DE vs Sisters 1500p (Pic Heavy)   Girl on Girl action - DE vs Sisters 1500p (Pic Heavy) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16 2011, 08:55

speedfreek wrote:
During deploy, did you say your Trueborn where to come in without their transport?
I believe that you have to declare where every unit is going (in or out of transports, joined IC etc)

Yes I did and yes you do. It is interesting and on the same subject that you can declare any unit elegible to enter through the portal as entering by any other means open to them only deciding on how to actually deploy them when they arrive.

Sybarite
speedfreek

PostSubject: Re: Girl on Girl action - DE vs Sisters 1500p (Pic Heavy)   Girl on Girl action - DE vs Sisters 1500p (Pic Heavy) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16 2011, 09:30

I've fooled quite a few with putting Scourges in Deep Strike.

And sometimes even used it...

(my question was since you wrote you forgot about vehicles during first turn and then put them in reserve instead)
Back to top Go down
The Strange Dude
Master of Raids
The Strange Dude

PostSubject: Re: Girl on Girl action - DE vs Sisters 1500p (Pic Heavy)   Girl on Girl action - DE vs Sisters 1500p (Pic Heavy) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16 2011, 09:46

speedfreek wrote:
I've fooled quite a few with putting Scourges in Deep Strike.

And sometimes even used it...

(my question was since you wrote you forgot about vehicles during first turn and then put them in reserve instead)

I see yeah I had always intended for the trueborn to be seperate and for the venom to be a roving gunship given the set up it would have taken at least 2 turns to get into firing posistion which was 1 turn more than my opponent needed with excorsists to blow them out of the air.

Kabalite Warrior
Ebonhart

PostSubject: Re: Girl on Girl action - DE vs Sisters 1500p (Pic Heavy)   Girl on Girl action - DE vs Sisters 1500p (Pic Heavy) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29 2011, 22:37

great game, love the turn titles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girl on Girl action - DE vs Sisters 1500p (Pic Heavy)   Girl on Girl action - DE vs Sisters 1500p (Pic Heavy) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Girl on Girl action - DE vs Sisters 1500p (Pic Heavy)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Realspace Raids
-
Jump to: