THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Malys deployment shenanigans.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jb7090
Kabalite Warrior
jb7090

Malys deployment shenanigans.  Empty
PostSubject: Malys deployment shenanigans.    Malys deployment shenanigans.  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28 2012, 23:47

In light of the Lilith topic I got to thinking if its possible to use maly's precog ability to move a placed aegis defense line or other fortification? I can't find anything in the FAQ regarding that or Eldrad's either
Back to top Go down
Murkglow
Kabalite Warrior
Murkglow

PostSubject: Re: Malys deployment shenanigans.    Malys deployment shenanigans.  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28 2012, 23:59

Is an Aegis Defense Line a "unit"? Her (and Eldrad's) rule say you move units.
Back to top Go down
jb7090
Kabalite Warrior
jb7090

PostSubject: Re: Malys deployment shenanigans.    Malys deployment shenanigans.  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29 2012, 00:09

The only thing I could find is where it's listed as a fortification or battlefield debris. Not sure on the "unit" thing.
Back to top Go down
Cortez667
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Malys deployment shenanigans.    Malys deployment shenanigans.  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29 2012, 09:25

Thought I'd chime in.

As far as I know, the Aegis doesn't give Kill Points either. Based upon this, I'd say that No, it can't be shifted as per those rules. Its not a 'Unit'.

Edit: I'm not sure what I did to cuase this to double post. Sorry. Maybe a Mod can remove this and the duplicate post.....?

Gotcha -Your Friendly Neighborhood Mod SR-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malys deployment shenanigans.    Malys deployment shenanigans.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Malys deployment shenanigans.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions
-
Jump to: