THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Kabals of Commorragh: The Dying Sun and Falling Moon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LilLoser
Hellion
LilLoser

Kabals of Commorragh: The Dying Sun and Falling Moon Empty
PostSubject: Kabals of Commorragh: The Dying Sun and Falling Moon   Kabals of Commorragh: The Dying Sun and Falling Moon I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10 2011, 14:12

The Dying Sun and the Falling Moon

The war between the solar cults and the lunar sects of ancient Commorragh still rages fiercely between two of its oldest and most stubborn Kabals. Across the backdrop of the persecuted Ulia system, the Dark Eldar toy with the fates of lesser mortals in order to master the power of the stars. The Kabal of the Falling Moon, led by the angel-winged helionaut Y'polleon, seek to 'purify' the system by destroying every planet and satellite within it. His twin brother, Archon Vorl-Xoelanth of the Dying Sun, instead seeks to extinguish the star at its heart and colonise the darkness that remains. Either way, the madness of the twin Archons will see the Ulia system torn apart unless the Imperium can bring a system's worth of reinforcements to bear before it is too late.

Dying Sun and Falling Moon colours:

Kabals of Commorragh: The Dying Sun and Falling Moon M1380212

For Commission work enquiries: lilloser2008@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://loserstudio.blogspot.com/
Xelkireth
In Exile

PostSubject: Re: Kabals of Commorragh: The Dying Sun and Falling Moon   Kabals of Commorragh: The Dying Sun and Falling Moon I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10 2011, 18:10

This is in actuality two different Kabals. Please break them up.
Back to top Go down
Spanna uv Komor-AAAGH!
Kabalite Warrior
Spanna uv Komor-AAAGH!

PostSubject: Re: Kabals of Commorragh: The Dying Sun and Falling Moon   Kabals of Commorragh: The Dying Sun and Falling Moon I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10 2011, 20:38

Xelkireth wrote:
This is in actuality two different Kabals. Please break them up.
This is how they are presented in the games-workshop article, so it would be difficult. Granted, the Dying Sun Kabal is also discussed in the Codex, but the articles doesn't clarify whether the uniform shown is that of the Dying Sun or Falling Moon.

In Exile

PostSubject: Re: Kabals of Commorragh: The Dying Sun and Falling Moon   Kabals of Commorragh: The Dying Sun and Falling Moon I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10 2011, 20:48

So do you think I should link both of them to this post?
Back to top Go down
Zverunchik
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Kabals of Commorragh: The Dying Sun and Falling Moon   Kabals of Commorragh: The Dying Sun and Falling Moon I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17 2014, 09:32

Guys, please help me. I'm interested in the Kabal of the Falling Moon. There is an emblem of the Kabal of the Dying Sun, but no emblem for the Falling Moon. I wonder if someone has seen the emblem of the Kabal of the Falling Moon in White Dwarf or something. As far as I heard there were the Kabal of the Dark Moon in elder editions and it has its own emblem, but I’m not sure that I can use it for the Falling Moon. Any information will be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kabals of Commorragh: The Dying Sun and Falling Moon   Kabals of Commorragh: The Dying Sun and Falling Moon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kabals of Commorragh: The Dying Sun and Falling Moon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Kabals Of The Dark City
-
Jump to: