THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Returning from 3rd Edition

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sathonyx
Hellion

Returning from 3rd Edition Empty
PostSubject: Returning from 3rd Edition   Returning from 3rd Edition I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03 2012, 05:07

Hi guys, I got started in 40K back in 1994 with DE. Frustrated with no new codex or new models for like 15+ years, I dropped it and went with Fantasy (Empire, DE, HE and VC). Like a returning nightmare I'm back now, but I will need lots of help from all of you. I'm just re-learning the game and 6th Ed is brand new to me. I look forward to inflicting as much pain and misery on the tabletop as possible....with your help.MWAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Orthien
Sybarite
Orthien

Returning from 3rd Edition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning from 3rd Edition   Returning from 3rd Edition I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03 2012, 20:12

Welcome back, that is a heck of a long break.
There are some great threads and guide around here to get you caught up with 6th ed DE thinking and new Tatctica coming out regularly.
Should you have any questions not answered in the existing stuff then you conveniently have come to a place full of helpful DE players willing to throw in some advice.

Kabalite Warrior Helm Project Log: http://www.thedarkcity.net/t5342-real-life-kabalite-helm
Back to top Go down

Returning from 3rd Edition
Page 1 of 1