THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

500 new player list

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haemonculus Ham
Slave
Haemonculus Ham

500 new player list Empty
PostSubject: 500 new player list   500 new player list I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03 2012, 18:54

This is my first list I came up with I only own the codex right now I can tweak it without messing with my budget what do you think?

HQ -
- Haemonculus -

Troops -
3 Wracks -
- Venom - 2x Splinter Cannons -

5 Warriors - Blaster -

5 Warriors - Blaster -

Heavy Support -
- Ravager -

TOTAL - 500pts.

Kabalite Warrior
Murkglow

PostSubject: Re: 500 new player list   500 new player list I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03 2012, 19:00

Seems pretty good. The Wracks + Haemo aren't going to be all that threatening but it is only 500 points. I suppose they make good objective holder/contesters. 3 venom + ravager on the other hand would be pretty frightening so I think the list is pretty good.

Try and make it so you can swap the weapons on your ravager since you're just starting out. At 500 points you probably don't need 3x Dark Lances but once you build up to bigger point values that becomes a much more common choice so being able to swap the guns as needed will help you later on.
Back to top Go down
Haemonculus Ham
Slave
Haemonculus Ham

PostSubject: Re: 500 new player list   500 new player list I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03 2012, 19:14

Murkglow wrote:
Seems pretty good. The Wracks + Haemo aren't going to be all that threatening but it is only 500 points. I suppose they make good objective holder/contesters. 3 venom + ravager on the other hand would be pretty frightening so I think the list is pretty good.

Try and make it so you can swap the weapons on your ravager since you're just starting out. At 500 points you probably don't need 3x Dark Lances but once you build up to bigger point values that becomes a much more common choice so being able to swap the guns as needed will help you later on.
Ya that was the plan with the Wracks and thanks for the tip I'll pick up some magnets!

PostSubject: Re: 500 new player list   500 new player list I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

500 new player list
Page 1 of 1