THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

The Slaves & Mercenaries Forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

The Slaves & Mercenaries Forum Empty
PostSubject: The Slaves & Mercenaries Forum   The Slaves & Mercenaries Forum I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08 2012, 19:26

Today we have opened a new allies forum after much internal debate since 6th landed.

First and foremost I want to state this forum is and always will be a Dark Eldar forum; it will never be dilluted and shared out with other races. However, 6th edition threw a curve ball out with the advent of 6th, something none of us can ignore. We're anticipating the possibility of more allies being used with the new Eldar codex on the horizon and that some people may wish to discuss allies more.

Thus this forum has been opened. The forum is for discussion of allies in all context:

General discussion: 'I'm thinking of adding some FW Corsairs or CWE, what do you think?'

Tactics: All discussion of adding allies in the tactica context.

Background: 'When and how would DE and GK fight alongside each other?'

Army Lists: All army lists that have Dark Eldar as the allies, lists that are DE/Allies are still allowed in the current Army Lists forum.

Anything else you may think of, that doesn't fit in the rest of the forum.

Administrator of The Dark City - Please message me any suggestions, improvements or problems
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

The Slaves & Mercenaries Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Slaves & Mercenaries Forum   The Slaves & Mercenaries Forum I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08 2012, 19:34

I'm also looking for this to become the home of any Eldar and Corsair discussion on the forum as they are our brothers and any discussion would be relevant in an allies context.

Administrator of The Dark City - Please message me any suggestions, improvements or problems
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net

The Slaves & Mercenaries Forum
Page 1 of 1