THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Arena Battles, (Todo) Lauren the Wych VS. A Beastmaster with Khymera

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Torpedo Vegas
Resident Shadowseer
Resident Shadowseer
Torpedo Vegas

Arena Battles, (Todo) Lauren the Wych VS. A Beastmaster with Khymera   Empty
PostSubject: Arena Battles, (Todo) Lauren the Wych VS. A Beastmaster with Khymera    Arena Battles, (Todo) Lauren the Wych VS. A Beastmaster with Khymera   I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 01:10

You stand in a glass hallway, outside of which, fish swim in murky water. In front of you is an iron door with a slit in it, letting a thin beam of blue light. You check your equipment, you have:

Your wych suit
A dagger
A loaded splinter pistol
A drug dispenser full of Hypex, your Agility is increased by 10 for this bout

The door ahead opens, as you walk through, you see that the arena is, in fact, a glass sphere, half of which is filled with dark water, the other with floating platforms, one of which you are standing on. There sphere has a diameter of about a two hundred feet. Across from you is a beast master on foot, his Khymerae lurking in the shadows

What do you do?

Back to top Go down
http://irollboxcars.blogspot.com/
Todo13
Kabalite Warrior
Todo13

PostSubject: Re: Arena Battles, (Todo) Lauren the Wych VS. A Beastmaster with Khymera    Arena Battles, (Todo) Lauren the Wych VS. A Beastmaster with Khymera   I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 01:33

Run towards khymerae, it's the dangerous one!
Back to top Go down
Torpedo Vegas
Resident Shadowseer
Resident Shadowseer
Torpedo Vegas

PostSubject: Re: Arena Battles, (Todo) Lauren the Wych VS. A Beastmaster with Khymera    Arena Battles, (Todo) Lauren the Wych VS. A Beastmaster with Khymera   I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 02:00

You leap and bound onto the platforms in front of you, and manage to cover about a third of the distance in between you and the Beastmaster when the Khymerae lunges forward unto a platform 50 feet in front of you. The Beast master dives into the Water.

what do you do?

Back to top Go down
Todo13
Kabalite Warrior
Todo13

PostSubject: Re: Arena Battles, (Todo) Lauren the Wych VS. A Beastmaster with Khymera    Arena Battles, (Todo) Lauren the Wych VS. A Beastmaster with Khymera   I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 03:32

Shoot the Khymera in between the eyes
Back to top Go down
Torpedo Vegas
Resident Shadowseer
Resident Shadowseer
Torpedo Vegas

PostSubject: Re: Arena Battles, (Todo) Lauren the Wych VS. A Beastmaster with Khymera    Arena Battles, (Todo) Lauren the Wych VS. A Beastmaster with Khymera   I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12 2011, 04:47

You miss. You hear a splash of water as the platform beneath you is wretched aside by the beastmaster clinging on to the side of the platform, who swipes at you and misses, you slip and fall into the water, what do you do

Back to top Go down
Todo13
Kabalite Warrior
Todo13

PostSubject: Re: Arena Battles, (Todo) Lauren the Wych VS. A Beastmaster with Khymera    Arena Battles, (Todo) Lauren the Wych VS. A Beastmaster with Khymera   I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12 2011, 06:28

Unsheath my knife and swim reared the beastmaster at top speed
Back to top Go down
Torpedo Vegas
Resident Shadowseer
Resident Shadowseer
Torpedo Vegas

PostSubject: Re: Arena Battles, (Todo) Lauren the Wych VS. A Beastmaster with Khymera    Arena Battles, (Todo) Lauren the Wych VS. A Beastmaster with Khymera   I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12 2011, 07:29

You swim and latch on to the Beast master, though he manages to stab through your guard, inflicting 6 wounds with his Knife. What do you do?

Back to top Go down
Todo13
Kabalite Warrior
Todo13

PostSubject: Re: Arena Battles, (Todo) Lauren the Wych VS. A Beastmaster with Khymera    Arena Battles, (Todo) Lauren the Wych VS. A Beastmaster with Khymera   I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15 2011, 21:42

Stab him in the heart
Back to top Go down
Torpedo Vegas
Resident Shadowseer
Resident Shadowseer
Torpedo Vegas

PostSubject: Re: Arena Battles, (Todo) Lauren the Wych VS. A Beastmaster with Khymera    Arena Battles, (Todo) Lauren the Wych VS. A Beastmaster with Khymera   I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15 2011, 23:10

*Rolls crit*
/Whistle

Critical hit, you stab him in the heart and he dies, sinking into the inky water. The Khymerae fades away, back into whatever dark realm it came from.

Standard reward of a +5 to any given stat or attribute

Back to top Go down
Todo13
Kabalite Warrior
Todo13

PostSubject: Re: Arena Battles, (Todo) Lauren the Wych VS. A Beastmaster with Khymera    Arena Battles, (Todo) Lauren the Wych VS. A Beastmaster with Khymera   I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16 2011, 02:53

Thank god… that was close…
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arena Battles, (Todo) Lauren the Wych VS. A Beastmaster with Khymera    Arena Battles, (Todo) Lauren the Wych VS. A Beastmaster with Khymera   I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arena Battles, (Todo) Lauren the Wych VS. A Beastmaster with Khymera
Page 1 of 1