THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Maybe you guys can do better than I did. Re: post on Dakka about FF saves not giving invulnerable saves.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jb7090
Kabalite Warrior
jb7090

Maybe you guys can do better than I did. Re: post on Dakka about FF saves not giving invulnerable saves. Empty
PostSubject: Maybe you guys can do better than I did. Re: post on Dakka about FF saves not giving invulnerable saves.   Maybe you guys can do better than I did. Re: post on Dakka about FF saves not giving invulnerable saves. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13 2012, 05:32

It starts out as a post about the new daemons getting a 5++ invul then spiraled into a couple people bitching about the flickerfield saves. Honestly, the guy does have a point, invulnerable saves are stated in the book as only being applicable against wounds. Here's a link to the post, maybe you guys can shed some light on it.

http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/493010.page
Back to top Go down
Zaakath
Hellion

Maybe you guys can do better than I did. Re: post on Dakka about FF saves not giving invulnerable saves. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maybe you guys can do better than I did. Re: post on Dakka about FF saves not giving invulnerable saves.   Maybe you guys can do better than I did. Re: post on Dakka about FF saves not giving invulnerable saves. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13 2012, 06:28

I'd say they covered it fairly well on the thread there.

Everyone I know plays it as if any pen/glance is an unsaved wound.

Back to top Go down
Tony Spectacular
Kabalite Warrior
Tony Spectacular

PostSubject: Re: Maybe you guys can do better than I did. Re: post on Dakka about FF saves not giving invulnerable saves.   Maybe you guys can do better than I did. Re: post on Dakka about FF saves not giving invulnerable saves. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13 2012, 07:33

This is relevant to my interests. I had a discussion recently regarding whether or not Prescience allowed you to reroll scatter dice v. vehicles. Same thing, except completely different. What do you think about that?
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Maybe you guys can do better than I did. Re: post on Dakka about FF saves not giving invulnerable saves.   Maybe you guys can do better than I did. Re: post on Dakka about FF saves not giving invulnerable saves. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13 2012, 09:23

I'd say it would work. Pg 33

Quote :
If a model has the abilty to re-roll its rolls To Hit and chooses to do so after firing a Blast weapon, the player must reroll both the scatter dice and the 2D6.
Back to top Go down
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: Maybe you guys can do better than I did. Re: post on Dakka about FF saves not giving invulnerable saves.   Maybe you guys can do better than I did. Re: post on Dakka about FF saves not giving invulnerable saves. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13 2012, 14:40

technically they are right, save may be only taken against wounds. But they are reading too much into GW rules, which we ALL know is bad for your heal (I swear their sloppy writting and proof reading is almost killer). We are also not the only army that has invul saves for tanks (SoB), and if that was the case, you couldnt take cover saves against shots either (as they are still considered saves) So tell them to stop complaining, and just play the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maybe you guys can do better than I did. Re: post on Dakka about FF saves not giving invulnerable saves.   Maybe you guys can do better than I did. Re: post on Dakka about FF saves not giving invulnerable saves. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maybe you guys can do better than I did. Re: post on Dakka about FF saves not giving invulnerable saves.
Page 1 of 1