THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Kabal of the Forsaken Will

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ajax
Slave
Ajax

Kabal of the Forsaken Will Empty
PostSubject: Kabal of the Forsaken Will   Kabal of the Forsaken Will I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 05:48

I plan i writing the fluff for my Kabal in the coming days. It will basicly play off the the rise of Vect and the devisatation that occured due to the space marine onslaught that occured in Commorragh, and the effects it had on a group of Kabalites particully the one who becomes Archon( yet to be named)who had survived the Ordeal and would later hold an eternal grudge against Mankinds Space Marines (in Particular the Salamanders Chapter). This is just the basic concept and i will hopefully be adding alot more in the comming days.
Back to top Go down
Xelkireth
In Exile

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Forsaken Will   Kabal of the Forsaken Will I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 09:00

I look forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Spanna uv Komor-AAAGH!
Kabalite Warrior
Spanna uv Komor-AAAGH!

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Forsaken Will   Kabal of the Forsaken Will I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12 2011, 02:57

Ajax wrote:
It will basicly play off the the rise of Vect and the devisatation that occured due to the space marine onslaught that occured in Commorragh, and the effects it had on a group of Kabalites particully the one who becomes Archon( yet to be named)who had survived the Ordeal and would later hold an eternal grudge against Mankinds Space Marines (in Particular the Salamanders Chapter). This is just the basic concept and i will hopefully be adding alot more in the comming days.
Is your Kabal going to be one of the remnants of the three Noble Houses after that coup or an ally of the same? I just don't think most Dark Eldar would hold a grudge against the Salamanders. Granted, they might have some vague sense of pride in their species that was offended by the attack, but it was Vect that re-shaped Dark Eldar society after the ordeal. A Commorite would be more offended by the loss of social power and standing than anything so banal as a threat to their life.

Criticism aside, I am interested to see how this will play out too.

In Exile

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Forsaken Will   Kabal of the Forsaken Will I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12 2011, 04:57

Spanna has once again, hit the nail on the head. If you want an idea of hatred versus Vect, and in my opinion how to do it correctly, check out my Index Xenos article in my signature.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Forsaken Will   Kabal of the Forsaken Will I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kabal of the Forsaken Will
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Kabals Of The Dark City
-
Jump to: