THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Question about Warlocks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xambrien
Slave

Question about Warlocks Empty
PostSubject: Question about Warlocks   Question about Warlocks I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18 2012, 23:38

Simple question: are Warlocks a retinue for the Farseer & a single character upgrade for certain units or, when you pay points for Farseer do you pay for all the Warlocks at the same time then parcel them to other eligible units ? Thanx for your time.

Xambrien
Back to top Go down
Murkglow
Kabalite Warrior
Murkglow

PostSubject: Re: Question about Warlocks   Question about Warlocks I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19 2012, 00:05

The first one. Warlock leaders for guardian/wraithguard/jetbike/heavy weapons squads are bought as upgrades for that squad and have nothing to do with the Farseer's Warlock squad. The Farseer Warlocks form their own unit and cannot be broken up into individual models. That said the Warlock squad and the Farseer do not need to be deployed together, the farseer can go join a different squad if he likes and the warlocks can go do their own thing.
Back to top Go down
xambrien
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Question about Warlocks   Question about Warlocks I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19 2012, 00:55

That's what i thought, thanx Murkglow.

Xambrien
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about Warlocks   Question about Warlocks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question about Warlocks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

AELDARI ALLIES

:: Other Mercenaries & Allies
-
Jump to: