THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Kabal of The Lost Sons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Archon of the shadow
Hellion
Archon of the shadow

Kabal of The Lost Sons Empty
PostSubject: Kabal of The Lost Sons   Kabal of The Lost Sons I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20 2012, 18:49

i made this kabal as a fluffy kabal more so for a cool type of campaign set up that my friends and i collaborated together on and made. the campaign style that we did was sort of a spin off from the old star wars battlefront games. the campaign style is similar to that of galactic conquest from battlefront. there are different planets with backstories and different races on different planets since we got like 7 people all together in it.
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of The Lost Sons   Kabal of The Lost Sons I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20 2012, 21:34

Do you have any background on your Kabal that you would mind sharing? I do love fluff. Very Happy

(Also, Star Wars Battlefront FTW!)

Kabal of The Lost Sons YiVCUio
Back to top Go down
Archon of the shadow
Hellion
Archon of the shadow

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of The Lost Sons   Kabal of The Lost Sons I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20 2012, 21:47

yes i do as a matter of fact and the galactic conquest idea is working wonderfully so far. i wanted to to a bit of realism and a bit of made up stuff so what i did basically was say that the kabal was a spin off of the yllithian group from path of the renegade. the main plot behind my group was that they are much older back when commorragh was before vect and his tyranny. (back when the kabals were great) but basically a majority of the kabal along with my archon xenilith yllithian were out on a piratical trip ya know to go take slaves and do the norm. so they came out around the planet of cthelle, home-world to my favorite bear... (go cudbears) but as they were attacking a small imperium colony the ship they were using for deep space travel was shot down onto the planets surface sort of marooning them on cthelle where they trained the cudbears using beastmasters and enslaved the imperium civilians. i know the dark eldar would not probably use a large ship as they use the webway but i set it up so that they came through a portal and then traveled a while to the planet and i like the idea of a dark eldar starship. but basically they have no webway portals at all so they are stuck and the kabal uses cthelle as a base planet sort of how you would start off with a set number of planets in battlefront Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of The Lost Sons   Kabal of The Lost Sons I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kabal of The Lost Sons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Kabals Of The Dark City
-
Jump to: